Chapter: 3

*Not Edited*

>>Sex scene..beware<<

Enjoy!!!

________________________

We didn't get out of my bedroom for half of the night. We made love over and over again. Until our stomachs got hungry.

Now our hot pizza turn into cold pizza. Which I don't mind. I like to eat it hot or cold.

Once we got dress and went to the kitchen. Jax open the box of pizza.

"Which cupboards where your plates at?" He asked me.

"It the cupboard to your right but the last two doors." He found them with my directions. Pulling two small black plates.

"Do you want me to heat yours, sweet thing?" Putting two pieces of pizza each on each plate.

"No it's okay. Sometimes I always eat it like this. Thanks for asking."

He put the plate in front of me with a napkin underneath it. Then he walk around the kitchen isla to sit on the bar stools. Next to her.

We ate quietly. After eating two pieces of pizza. I was starting to get tired. Now.

"Let's get some sleep. Sweet thing." By the sound of his voice, I could tell that he was tired. He grab my plate and his.

"Well I'll meet you in the bedroom." I said to him and he nodded his head.

Closing the door behind. Did my business. I was a little sore down there but it was so worth it. Washed my hands then wash my face. Last thing is to brush my teeth.

Once I was done. I shut of the bathroom lights and walk my way to my bedroom. He was already laying down. I pulled my shorts down leaving me. In a thong and a long shirt which covered my but.

I pulled the covers that were on my side. I slowly got in. As soon as I laid on side. A muscular arm pulled me. So his chest was against my back. I heard him chuckle. Then I felt his other hand guiding down my side. Pulling my shirt up a bit. Feeling his fingertips touching my but. I let out a tiny moan.

"Not now please." He stop once I said that.

"Okay sweet thing. Good night." Gave a tiny peck on my head.

"Good night Jax."

Feeling his tight arms around me. I let sleep consume me.

I woke up to a little light shining through my curtains. I turn around slowly to Jax facing me. Remembering his gorgeous futures. That put a smile on my face. Slowly putting myself away from him.

Taking a look on my alarm clock and it was 8:49 in the morning. Well I better get washed up.

Walking in the bathroom to turn on the shower. Getting myself undress. Turning on the radio and turning it up. Every time I take a shower or a bath. I like to listen to music. It helps me relax.

I love my shower.

When I finish putting shampoo and conditioner in my hair. As I was about to scrub body wash on me. The glass door open to Jax. Seeing him naked again. Makes me want to fuck him hard. Biting my bottom lip as I look down on him.

Holy fuck he has a fucking boner.

"Like what you see? Sweet thing." He asked me. I nodded my head at him.

He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. Feeling his hard cock on my stomach. He kissed me hard. Feeling his hands grab my ass in his tight grip. I moan in pain.