Chapter 1

Your pov
I sighed. Fucking school. I just came late to school once and I got fucking detention. When I had a good reason!

I sighed once more before walking to my apartment. As it was getting darker I quicken my pace.

As I was close to my apartment I saw a big giant mess around my door.

"What the fuck?! Who the hell did this?!" I shouted. I took deep breaths and saw a small figure beside my door.

I got closer and saw it was a small puppy. A dirty one.

"It must have dirtied it." I sighed before going into my apartment.

"Wait the puppy..." I said to myself. I looked at it again and couldn't help but gently hold it and take him into my apartment.

'It's sleeping.' I thought as I placed him down on some newspaper.

I took a small plate and poured some milk in it. I mean it's a puppy. I don't think it can eat dog food yet.

It was my first time taking care a dog. But I always wanted one.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out wearing my pyjamas and saw the puppy drinking the milk.

I smiled. I got closer to it but it saw me and barked a bit . I frozed.

"Uh hi I'm ________. I saw you outside my door and I see you've made a giant mess outside." I said to the puppy.

"Let's just get you clean first." I said taking it to my bathroom. It barked again and licked my face.

I smiled widely. Who knew the puppy that made big giant mess in front of my door made me glad it happened.

I bath it and wiped it.

"What should I name you?" I said thinking of a name.

"I know how about brownie? You're fur is brown." Brownie barked happily as it pounced on me.

I blow dried it's hair and mine and got ready to sleep. I'll clean the mess tomorrow as it's the weekend.

"Good night Brownie." I said as I fell asleep with Brownie on my bed.

Next morning~
I woke up with a body next to me? I opened my eyes a bit and saw a man beside me.

"HOLY FUCK JISOOS!!" I shouted waking up the man.

"Hmm? Oh good morning." he said casually. All he had was a pants. I felt my face heating up.

I realized Brownie wasn't here.

"Brownie? Where are you?"

"I'm here." the guy said.

"What?" I turned to him. He had brown hair.

"... NO WAY. HOLY WATER. WHAT?!" I shouted again. He closed his ear.

"STOP SHOUTING MY GOD!" he shouted back.

"Well I'm sorry. Brownie is supposed to be a puppy not a guy." I said crossing my arms.

"Haven't you heard about half human half animal?" he said making me confused.

"There's such thing? I thought it was a myth."

"Well it's real and now I'm living with you." he said.

"Woah no way mister. And why were you at my door?"

"Well I was being chased by people here cause I digged at the garden and I felt tired so I slept there. Sorry for making your door area dirty." he said smiling showing his vampire tooth.

I got to admit he is hot and cute.

"Does that mean you can change into a puppy right now?" he nodded.

"So you're actually a human but you are also a dog." I said to myself.

This was so confusing.

He hugged me out of the sudden.

"Thank you for taking me in. I'm actually homeless." he said kissing my cheek.

My face got redder. I got out of the hug and got ready for the day still processing everything.