Chapter 6

Your pov
It was finally weekends and we walked to the park where they all meet.

Mingyu told me they usually meet up as animals then change later.

"Ming you look so cute! Wait Brownie." I said hugging him. He was trying to get out as I was hugging him at my chest area.

"Oh sorry let's go then." I said and we walked to the park seeing alot of puppies there. I counted and it was 11 puppies.

One of them was a dog. 'Must be the leader.'

They saw Mingyu and jumped on him. Talking in dog. While I was confused.

They all turned to me and their eyes were widen.

They looked back at Mingyu then back to me.

They ran off to the bushes and I think they changed back to humans.

They came back as men BUT they're hot and cute men.

"Hi I'm Seungcheol." a guy said. I smiled.

"I'm Joshua or Jisoo."

"I'm Jeonghan."

"Soonyoung."

"Jihoon."

"Wonwoo."

"Did you won a girl or guy's heart?" I said making him laugh.

"Chan or Dino."

"Seokmin."

"Diva Booo Seungkwan! Nice to meet-up oww!" Seungcheol hit his head.

"I'm Hansol or Vernon."

"I'm Jun."

"I'm Minghao." they all introduced themselves.

I bowed and smiled.

"I'm ________. ____ ________. Nice to meet you guys."

"Mingyu you found a place now?" Jeonghan asked.

"Of course! That's how I found ________. She took me in! She gave me everything I needed even a school I can go." he hugged me.

'Still not used to it.' I thought as I blushed.

"Ooh thank you ________ for helping Mingyu. Since he's your friend we're your friends." Joshua said and they all nodded.

" ________. I love you so much." he said hugging me tighter. The others looked surprised.

I looked at them confused.

"Doesn't he say this to everyone?" I said trying to get out of the hug but failed.

"No. He doesn't say it that much." Soonyoung said making me blush.

"A-ah. I see." I said.

He let go of me and gave a serious look on him.

"She's mine. Okay?" he whispered to them. They grinned at him and nodded.

"Uh do you guys have phones?" I asked.

They gave Mingyu and I their numbers and we hanged out.

It was fun with them. Soonyoung, Seokmin and Seungkwan was being weird and I joined them. At around afternoon, we all walked to a store to have some lunch.

After lunch, Mingyu and I bid them goodbye and walked back to our apartment.

"That was fun! I want to hang out with your friends more." I said sitting on the couch.

"I don't really want you to get all close with them though. I want you all to myself." he mumbled but I couldn't hear.

"What did you say Ming?"

"Nothing! I'm gonna take a shower now." he walked to the bathroom.

I shrugged it off and turned in the TV.

There was a scene where the guy was confessing to the girl but it was too late as she was in the last stage of cancer.

I started crying and buried my face into a pillow and cried.

" ________ I think we have to go to the grocery store so- wh-why are you crying?!" Mingyu rushed to me checking if anything happened to me.

"N-no."

"Then why are you crying? D-did I do something?" I shook my head and he sighed in relief.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Be-because of the drama I was watching." I said making him look at me with a are-you-serious look.

"..." Mingyu kept quiet and I just grinned.

"I.. I don't know shit anymore. We have to go to the store tomorrow okay?" I nodded and he patted my head.

He walked into his room and sighed.

"She's making me feel like this... I like it." Mingyu said to himself and smiled.