Chapter 18

Your pov
"How about you try ignoring him? But she didn't say that you can't tell the others and him." he said.

"But if I did then they'll fight back for me then they'll find out then I'll get kick out. Man I hate them rich bastards. Not you! Just those three." I said and yes he is rich but a nice and kind one.

"I know you meant them but how are you gonna not get kick out?"

"How about I just ignored what the girls say and see what they do. They might be bitches but I went to the same school before and saw them being nice. I know they still are deep down." I said.

He sighed and ruffled my hair.

"You're so nice like how?"

"I don't know either. I'm just like that." I shrugged.

"Your cheek is okay right?" he asked.

"Yeah it does sting a bit but I'll be fine." I said.

After that Suzy and the five of them came in. Brian waved to me and walked off to his seat.

The bell rang and lessons started.

Lunch break~

"Hey ________!" Mingyu ran to me and hugged me.

"Hey Ming. Why not you get us both something to eat?" I asked and he nodded.

He jogged off to get us some food and I found a place to sit.

The three girls came glaring at me.

"Did you forget what we said?" she asked.

"Nope." I said casually.

"Guess we'll do the hard way then. Come on girls let's go for now." she said walking away from my table.

I sighed. "Maybe I should have ignored Mingyu. Now I might get kick out." I said to myself before the others came.

I ate a bit before excusing myself. As I was walking back I got pushed to the lockers pretty hard.

I felt pain going through my whole back. I groaned a bit.

"I told you didn't I? Stay away from him." she slapped me then her other girls kicked me causing me to fall.

They started kicking me from every directions. I felt myself losing consciousness.

I saw black dots and soon I blacked out.