Chapter 20

Your pov
I was finally discharged today. I packed my clothes that Mingyu brought for me and waited for him to bring me back.

Once he came back we took a taxi home.

"________." Mingyu said once we came back.

"Hm?"

"If I asked you to marry me would you?" he asked out of sudden.

"Wh-what?" I blushed.

"Would you marry me?" he asked again.

"Of course I would but not right now maybe after a few years." I said not looking at me.

He lifted up my chin and sexily smirked.

"That's great then. I'll make you mine forever then." he said pressing his lips onto mine.

4 years later~
I was cleaning our apartment that we still used. Mingyu works in his own cafe and it's pretty famous until it was everywhere. I became a photographer.

We never thought of changing apartment. This place had so many memories so we decided not to change.

"________~" Mingyu wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm going out for awhile I'll be back later." he said and pecked my cheek.

"Okay Ming. Bye" I gave him a kiss and he left.

After I cleaned the apartment, I took a shower.

I decided to watch some TV. After 3 hours Mingyu still hasn't come back yet.

I decided to call him.

Sorry but the person you dialed is not available please-

"He didn't pick up? That's weird." I said to myself and decided to call Wonwoo.

Just as I was about to the doorbell rang.

"Ye-" I was blindfolded and was brought into a car?

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" I asked getting scared.

" ________ calm down its just Seokmin and I." Seungkwan said. I sighed in relief but then got confused.

"Why did you blindfolded me?" I asked.

"Secret." Seokmim said. I kept quiet until we reached the place.

They helped me to where I needed to go.

Once we were there I heard footsteps fading away.

'I guess this is the place' I thought.

I felt someone unfolding the blind fold. Once they took it off I adjusted to the lighting.

Once I did I looked around and saw it was the park where I met the others.

I looked around and saw a bright blue note on a tree. I took it and read it.

Walk 50 steps ahead of you.
Lliw

"lliw? What the heck is that?" I said walking 50 steps ahead of me.

Once I did I saw another note. I took it and read it.

Now turn right and walk straight ahead until you find another bright blue note like this :)
Ouy

"Ouy? What is this?" I said but followed the orders of the note. I saw a beautiful lake as I did.

While walking I looked around for another note. I found of ahead of me. I took it and again read it.

Good job! Even though it was quite easy. Now please turn to your back :)
Yrram em?

I turned around and saw Mingyu with the others and my family smiling.

"Ming what's all this?" I asked holding all notes.

"1... 2.... 3!" Mingyu shouted and a large banner came down.

It was all the pictures Mingyu and I took. Well not all but you get it.

In the middle it said WILL YOU MARRY ME?

"________, I may not have been best boyfriend at times but I'll always love you, care for you and always be the best husband ever for you. I can also be the best father if you want." he winked before continuing.

"No matter what happens to us I'll always be with you. When you're down I'll be there. When you need someone I'll always be there. ____ ________ will you marry me, a half human half animal?" Mingyu said as he got onto one knee opening a small box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"M-mingyu.." I couldn't say anything I was speechless. I felt tears coming out and I didn't stop them.

"Yes Ming Yes! I will!" I said hugging him. I pressed my lips onto his and smiled.

"I knew you would say yes just like 4 years ago." he said smiling widely.

He put the ring into my ring ringer and smiled.

"It's perfect just like you." he said making me blush.

"Cheesy." I said and smiled.

"Congrats ________, Mingyu !!" everyone said.

"Thanks guys you too mum, dad and oppa." I said smiling.

I stared at the notes and realized what it said.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

"You smart ass." I said.

"Why thank you soon-to-be-wife." he said making me blush again.

"S-shut up." I said.

"Let's celebrate!" Soonyoung said and everyone cheered.

I smiled. It was perfect everything. Friends who are half human half animal other than Suzy, Yuna and Hana, my family. It was a new fresh start for Mingyu and I.

For Suzy, Yuna and Hana, they're dating Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan cause of us. That's right we were the matchmakers.

Suzy and Hansol have been dating for 2 years.

Yuna and Seungkwan have been dating for almost 2 years.

Hana and Chan are dating for a year.

They all look cute together but I think Mingyu and I are the cutest ;)