Chapter 4

Your pov
"________, I left the form on your table. By the way I love your singing, you should be a singer. I would be your number 1 fan." Mingyu said making me blush.

"T-thanks Ming. Ice cream?" I asked and he happily accepted it.

After music bank was done I off the TV and went to sleep after brushing my teeth and saying good night to Mingyu.

Also telling him he has to sleep in his own room.

Next morning~
I heard my alarm ringing.

"Shut the hell up alarm." I mumbled and got ready for school.

I saw Mingyu awake as I walked to the counter and grabbed a bread before wearing my shoes.

"Hmye hpmidyew." I said with bread in my mouth. He looked at me confused.

"Oh sorry I said Bye Mingyu." I said once I finished the bread.

"Bye!" he said as I locked the door and walked to school.

I walked inside the school and bought the school uniform for him. I gave the form to the principal. (just pretend you have like a small school store inside your school to buy things)

The bell rang signalling it was time for the lessons to start.

After school cause author-nim does not know what else to write~

I walked back to my apartment without my friends as I can't let them see a man living with me.

I never told anything to them about it.

I took off my shoes and saw Mingyu sleeping on the couch.

I giggled at the sight and saw pizza on the table.

I took a shower and took our school clothes to the washer.

" ________?" I heard Mingyu.

"Yeah. Ming."

"Yeah?" he said sleepily. I smiled abit.

"Don't you have any friends? Sorry if it sounded harsh I just want to know." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I have a group with 13 people including me. But they have their own homes and I don't." he said.

"But you do now~ and why not we meet up with your friends this weekend?" I said and he nodded kissing my cheek.

"Thanks ________ I loveee youu." he said before going into his room.

"By the way there's pizza on the table!" he said.

I touched the cheek he kissed and blushed deeply.

I heard a beep signalling that the clothes and washed and dried.

I took it out and ironed it. I ate my pizza and threw the box away.

"Ming. You can go to school tomorrow with me. I bought you the uniform and I also sewed the badge on. You'll get your name tag soon I already ordered it." I said walking into his room and placing all his uniforms inside the closet.

"Thank you. Good night~" he said hugging me for awhile and he let go after that.

I quickly nodded and walked back to my room trying to ignore my heart again.

I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

Next day~
I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Mingyu shaking me.

" ________ wake up ppali!" he said.

"What? What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"6:45." he said. I groaned.

"Why did you wake me up so fucking early? School starts at 8 so usually people wake up at 7 and that people are me." I said going back to sleep.

"But I want to see the school now pwease~" he said with aegyo.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"F-fine just today." I stuttered.

"Yay~" he said running off. I sighed and got ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's the canteen where you eat." I said to Mingyu showing him everywhere.

He was so interested in everything. It was cute.

"Ming we've been walking around for ages now can we sit?" I whined. It was only 7:50

I like being alone even though I have best friends.

"Fine."

"Great I'll show you my favorite spot." I said dragging him with me. As school was about to start there's more students, more girls too staring at him glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and went into the garden where there's a big swing over there.

"This is my favourite spot. It's quiet here. Here calms me down everytime." I said smiling softly.

I turned to Mingyu and saw him staring at me.

"Ming?" I said tilting my head abit and he blushed.

'So cute asdfghjkl' he thought as he looked away. Just on-time the bell rang.

"Ming you have to wait here okay? Don't tell them that you're half human half animal and also don't tell them you're staying with me." I told him as we reached his class.

He nodded and I walked to my class.

I opened my class door and was bombarded with questions from Suzy and the others.

"Omg who's that cutie you were with?" Hana my other best friend asked.

"Yeah who is he?" Yuna asked too.

"Girl tell us. Now." Suzy said. I sighed.

"Fine he's my new friend okay? I met him at the.. park." I lied to them and they nodded. Mentally saying sorry.

"I found a puppy so I took it in and I wanted to give him a walk and bam I met him." I lied.

"Ooh I want to meet your puppy! What's his name? The guy and the puppy." Hana asked.

"Well the guy I was with is Mingyu. Kim Mingyu. And my puppy I found is named Brownie." I said and they nodded.

"You know you guys actually look cute together." Yuna said making the other two nod.

"W-what? No." I said and before they could tease me the first teacher came in.

Lunch break~
I was walking with Suzy and the others until I heard Mingyu.

" ________!!" Mingyu shouted running to me and hugged me.

"M-ming?" I stuttered and felt glares from jealous girls.

'Well too bad bitches he's mine wait what am I saying?!'

" ________ can I sit with you? I'm not really uncomfortable sitting without you." he pouted making me blush and my friends squealing cause of Mingyu and I.