Epilogue

your pov

"Kim Soora! Kim Dongwoo! Come back this instants!" I shouted as they both ran away.

Dongwoo is 10 years old while Soora was 8 years old. Why are they running away from me? Simple. Cause they didn't finish their homework and the teachers called me.

They are cheeky like Mingyu. Dongwoo looks like Mingyu while Soora looks like me.

"I told you to finish it didn't I?" I scolded them.

"But muumm." they both said.

"Dongwoo, Soora do you want me to the take the console away from you two for two weeks?" they quickly shook their heads and apologised.

I sighed and made them take a shower. By the way, the two of them are also half human half animal. Since they're still young, they have to wait for 2 hours until they turn back to human and they can't change into a animal until they're 15.

"I'm home!" I heard Mingyu shout from the living room. We decided to move to a house but of course we rented the apartment. We still love the apartment but we had to move out.

"Yeobo where are you and the kids?" 

"I'm in the kitchen! The children are taking a shower." I said and soon arms were wrapped around me.

"They didn't finish their homework Mingyu." I said sighing as I continued to make dinner.

"It's their first time ________, let them off this time." he kissed my cheek.

"Fine but just this once."

Mingyu peck my lips before going to our bedroom to take a shower.

I heard barks upstairs telling me that their done showering.

I brought the downstairs and placed them onto the couch.

They can't eat dinner after 2 hours. This part gets very annoying I mean who wouldn't get cranky if you can't eat when you're really hungry.

So being a mean and good mother I am, if I'm extremely hungry I just eat. But it rarely happens cause I'm a great parent.

Once Mingyu was done, he played with them until they were back to humans.

"Yah oppa give it back!" Soora shouted at Dongwoo who ate some of her food.

"Merong~" he stuck his tongue out.

Soon they started fighting.

"You two keep this up no new games for you and no posters for you." Mingyu pointed at Dongwoo then Soora.

They quickly kept their mouth shut and continued to eat their dinner. I sighed.

A noisy family but you can't help it cause Mingyu and I are noisy as well.

It may be a noisy family but I love them no matter what.

I'm done with this fanfic thank you guys so much for reading :D

Oh and btw DID YOU SEE THEIR TEASER ITS JUST OMG

FEEL TRUCK JUST HIT ME PRETTY HARD ;-;

WATCH ITT SO WE CAM GET A MORE VIEWS.

SEE U IN THE NEXT FANFIC (⌒o⌒)