Chapter 12

Your pov
I woke up and checked my phone. It was 5 and school ends at 3. Fuck I left my bag in class.

I got up and ran back to my class finding nothing but my bag. I sighed I'm relief and took my bag.

I checked if everything was inside and it was. I walked to the front gate and saw no one.

"Wow such a great boyfriend. Leaving his girlfriend alone." I said gripping my bag harder before walking back to the apartment.

Before I opened my door I heard laughter. Unfamiliar laughter. A girls laughter.

I didn't want to let anyone know I live with him so I walked to the park. I sat on the swing and started swinging myself.

I sighed. 'How come I'm the only one who gets jealous and he doesn't?' I sighed again before I heard rustlings.

I turned to where the sound was.

The others came out of the bushes and smiled.

"Sorry for disturbing you." Jeonghan said dusting off leaves.

"Oh no it's fine just I didn't want to go to my apartment yet." I said looking down.

"What's wrong? Did Mingyu do something?" Wonwoo asked. I shooked my head.

"No it's just I've been getting jealous while he was not. Maybe it's because I don't usually hang out with boys." I said.

"Hmm... Ah! How about we come and visit your school and try making him jealous." Seokmin said making the others nod in agreement.

"Maybe. Let's try it next week." I said and the other nodded. We talked for about an hour or more before I walked back home.

I saw Mingyu opening the door for the girl he was talking to at the canteen.

I quickly hide before they could see me. I heard their conversation.

"Thanks Ming for letting come over to your house." she said calling him Ming. My knuckles turned white.

'Only I can call him that you arse.'

"No problem but I wish you don't say Ming." he said.

"Why not it's cute Ming Ming." she said and giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"No it's special. Only that person can say that to me." he said making my heart flutter.

"Oh I see then I'll call you Gyu." she said and he smiled.

"Sure. You should go back now. It's getting dark."

"Then you should walk me outside." she flirted with him but he was clueless as fuck.

"Okay then. A gentleman should always walk the woman out when it's gonna get dark." he closed the door and they both walked out.

"Ah fuck it." I said softly as I walked passed them.

"Oh ________." Mingyu called me. I ignored him and continued to walk but not to our apartment.

Once they were gone, I walked into the apartment smelling strong perfume.

"Fucking hell really?" I said to myself before spraying air freshener everywhere.

"Man she's must be really nasty. Putting on such a strong perfume just to not let anyone smell how terrible you are." I said to myself.

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom seeing Mingyu coming back.

"What took you so long to get back?" he asked.

"Nothing just didn't want to." I said coldly before walking into my room. I blow dried my hair and checked my phone.

Pretty hair: ________ can we come over tomorrow? (it's a group chat without Mingyu. Well you have another with Mingyu)

Me: No you can't sry. My parents and brother coming back to visit me. Is it fine if Mingyu stays with one of you for a moment? I'm gonna introduce him to them tmr.

Jisoos: I can help you.

Me: thx Josh.

Venom: How about Sunday? ( cause Vernon Venom. Idk I'm just making shit up don't hurt me)

Divaboo: Can we? We can make Mingyu jealous then.

Cutehao: Yeah!

Junnie: But who would be the one to help make him jealous?

S.Soups: How about Wonwoo as he is the closest to him.

Sloth: Why me.

Satan: Can I bring my guitar so if anything happens I can hit them with it?

Dinosaur: Hyung no please.

Satan: I'm bringing it you can't stop me.

Me: How about you bring a ukulele instead? And also can you guys come on Monday?

Seok: Why are you encouraging him?!

Me: Cause who knows what will happen? Right Jihoon.

Satan: Right. Someone understands me *wipes tears*

Jisoos: Back to the topic guys. Sure ________ we'll come on Monday.

NaegaHosh: I can always break down my moves.

Sloth: No.

NaegaHosh: mean!

Me: uh guys...

Soon they started fighting on text. I sighed and my stomach grumbled.

I went to the kitchen and search for food.

I took out some eggs and bread. I started making egg toast. Once I was done I ate it and felt arms wrapping my waist.

I removed his arms and washed my plate.

" ________ are you mad?" he asked. I ignored him and walked to my room.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You are mad at me. What did I do?" he asked.

"Nothing good night." I said trying to free myself but he didn't budge.

" ________ tell what did I do wrong?" he asked again.

"You really want to know? Fine. I was at the canteen and I saw you with that girl. She was better than me and I felt insecured. I thought it would have been fine once I came back home but nope it got worse. That girl came into my apartment and obviously I didn't want anyone to know so I left to the park. I stayed there for an hour or so. I walked back and saw you walking the girl out. I hid behind a wall and heard your conversation. She was fucking flirting with you and you didn't even fucking know that!"

I said pushing his hand away and walking into my room.