Chapter 19

Wonwoo's pov
I finished my food first so I decided to walk around.

I saw three girls kicking someone. I didn't want to get caught so I sneaked up to them and finally saw who was the person they were kicking.

________. I quickly walked up to them and shouted.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing to her?! Go before I call the teachers. I saw everything." I said making them run away.

" ________? ________! Wake up! Yah! Fuck." I carried her and ran to the nurse office.

"Excuse me! Please help her." I barged into the room.

"Oh my goodness what happened to her?" the nurse asked. I told her everything from what I saw.

"Oh dear I think it's best to get her to the hospital. She injured her back and stomach pretty badly. Who knows her stomach might be internally bleeding." she said causing me to panic more.

"Can we bring her now? I'll call her parents." I said and she nodded.

I quickly ran out to find the others. Once I did I ran to them. They looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong Wonwoo?" Joshua asked.

" ________.. S-she's injured pretty badly.. We have to bring her to the hospital... Mingyu you have her parents phone number?" I asked.

The others looked at me shocked but Mingyu was the worse. He turned pale.

"Y-yeah I do but who did it to her?! I'll kill them! Why her? Why." he shouted.

"We're gonna see her in the hospital for now please call her parents." I said.

Mingyu quickly called them and told us that they're coming right now.

"Who did that to her?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm not sure I couldn't really see their faces as I was behind but I know they're girls, three in fact. They look like they're from our class." I said making Mingyu's knuckles turn white.
"Those bitches. How could they." he said.

"Let's go to the hospital. Who cares if it's still a school hour. Let's go." Soonyoung said and everyone agreed.

We hailed a taxi and we went to the hospital.

Once we reached there, Mimgyu ran to the front desk and asked for her.

"She's in room 1720." the nurse said. We thanked her and ran to her room.

Your pov
I woke up seeing a drop and white walls. I realized I was in the hospital.

"Never knew it could be that severed." I said to myself before the others barged in.

" ________!!" the all shouted and hugged me.

"Hey guys I'm fine now." I smiled. Grateful to have friends like them.

They unhugged me and I saw Mingyu standing quietly.

"Hey guys can Mingyu and I have some privacy?" I asked they nodded and quickly went out.

" ________..." Mingyu walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you. I'm a terrible boyfriend. Wonwoo saved you and all I did was cause trouble to you. I'm sorry ________ I'm so sorry." he said and kept on saying sorry.

"Ming. I'm fine right? It's not your fault okay? You're not a terrible boyfriend. Never I couldn't even imagine it. So what if Wonwoo saved me? That won't change the fact that I love you and you even came to see me. Mingyu you're the greatest boyfriend a girl could ever have." I said pressing my lips onto his.

"I love you ________. I don't know what did I do to deserve you." he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too Ming and I too don't know what did I do to deserve you." I smiled before hugging him.

"By the way I know who did it. Wonwoo didn't see who they were but he described it pretty well." Mingyu said making me freeze.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you." he said sadly.

"Ming if I did tell you guys it would have been pretty obvious that I did then I could have been kick out of school. And if I didn't stay away from you which I didn't this happened." I said looking down playing with the blanket.

" ________ no matter what I will do anything for you. If you get kicked out I'll leave school. Or since they like me I can say that I'll hate them and will never come to school." he said.

"Yeah."

" ________ I love you okay? If they think I'll dump you for them, they're dead wrong. I won't and I never will." he said kissing me again.

"Arraso Ming thank you." I leaned into his chest and listened to his heartbeat.