Chapter 17

Your pov
As I was listening to music I felt arms around me and soon I was lifted of the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing Mingyu?"

" ________ I'm sorry I didn't mean when I said she pouts cutely. I actually found it weird when she did that to you guys. But I said that was because that you were getting close with the others especially Wonwoo. I felt something in me. I wanted to pull you away from them and take you somewhere they won't be able to find us." he said making me shocked.

"You get jealous that fast. Woah. Never knew." I said.

"I was jealous? Is that how it feels like?" he asked. I nodded sighing at how he never knew how it felt.

"Maybe I should hang out with the others more."

"No. Don't."

"Then why can you hang out with that girl and I can't hang out with the others?" I fold my arms.

"Okay then I won't get so close with her and you don't get so close with the others."

"But what happens if they get close to me and she gets close to you?" I asked.

"Then I'll stop them and I'll stop her from getting close arraso?" he said.

I chuckled at his childish behaviour but I too was childish.

"Arraso pinkie promise?" I held my pinkie out.

"Pinkie promise." he interwined our pinkies together.

"Ming you know that I'm still gonna get close to them?"

"Yup. That's why I'll make sure they don't get close to you." he grinned.

"Do you like that girl anyway?"

"To be honest she is kinda annoying and she keeps on talking to me when I don't want to." he said pouting.

"Oh well she wears a strong ass perfume." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Very. By the way where did you go? I looked for you everywhere."

"My families resort." I said.

"Maybe we should go there next time."

"Sure I'll invite the others along with Suzy, Hana and Yuna cause I think Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan likes them." I smirked.

"But can't it be just us?" he whined.

"No Ming we have to invite them."

"Fine. Oh let's help them get together. So who likes who?"

I told Mingyu who they like and we soon thought of a plan.

Next day~
"Ming I told you to sleep in your room."

"But I don't wanttt."

"Stupid Ming." he just grinned. He peck my cheek and ran to the bathroom.

"Yah! Come back here!"

We got ready and walked to school.

"Hey Gyu!" Casie called him as we reached the school gate.

"Oh hey Casie." Mingyu said.

She looked at me then showed a disgusted face to me for a second then quickly changing back to a sweet one.

"Gyu who is she?" she pointed at me.

"Oh she's my girlfriend got a problem?" he said placing his arm on my shoulder.

She looked surprised.

"Gyu, why would you like a girl like that? I look way better than her." she pointed at me again but with disgust.

"Well excuse you bitch. For your information he does not care about looks like you. He cares about fucking personality. So you can just fuck off now and don't even think of trying to flirt with our other friends." I said.

"I can do whatever I want." she said back glaring at me.

"Nope you can't. And by the way do you stink that bad until you need such a strong fucking perfume?" we walked away leaving her shock.

"That was awesome ________. Got the best girlfriend ever." he pecked my cheek before letting me go toy class.

I walked to my desk and saw it was fucked up. I heard giggles and saw the three bitches.

"Oh looks like you guys came back how are you? Still the same bitches I see." I said.

"For your information ugly duckling me and my girls are gonna take our Mingyu well for me. He's gonna dump you for me." she slapped me along with her two other girls.

It stung but I kept it cool.

"You better stay away from him or else." she smirked.

"Or else what?" I bravely asked.

"We can kick you out of school or maybe we can have some fun with you." she said and left.

"I heard everything by the way." my friend Brian popped out of nowhere.

"Where did you came from?" I looked at him.

"I just came and heard everything but don't worry if you don't want to tell your friends I won't." he smiled.

"Thanks Brian. I swear to Jisoos if I think they can bully me I'll laugh my ass off."

"But they also said that they can kick you out of school and I don't think you want that do you?" he said.

I thought for awhile and realized if I did get kick out I'll get killed by my parents then I can't get a degree or anything then I won't get my dream job.

"Fuck you're right. What do I do? I completely forgot that their rich as fuck." I panicked.

"Calm down ________ how about"