Chapter 15

Next day~
Your pov
" ________ hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Mingyu shook me.

"Hmm 5 more minutes. Maybe more." I nuzzled my face into my pillow but I was pulled away by Mingyu.

"Wake.Up.Now."

"Fuck you. I hate you. I'll go and call Jihoon to take you to hell." I said rubbing my eyes.

"No you don't. You love me so much." he proudly said it.

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"But you're a nobody."

"I'm your nobody."

"Cheesy man."

"But you like it."

"True now I'm gonna get ready." I said.

I got ready and we walked to school. When we reached there we saw the others in our uniform?

"Hey guys! Why are you wearing our uniform?" I asked.

"We're gonna study here now! We can hang out right ________?" Seungkwan said.

I smiled and nodded.

" ________ let's go." Wonwoo said placing his arm over my shoulder.

They finally came to the end of the discussion. Wonwoo is the one that helps me to make Mingyu jealous.

"Yeah let's go Wonwoo." I said walking together and leaving Mingyu with the others.

He didn't know why he felt like this when you were with Wonwoo. He sighed and walked behind Wonwoo and I.

"He looks sad." Wonwoo whispered into my ear.

"Yeah." I whispered back making Mingyu look at us weirdly.

"All the girls are looking at us." he said. I looked around and saw them glaring at me. I smiled and continued to walk to my class.

"So, who's in my class?" I asked. Hansol, Chan and Seungkwan raised their hands.

"So, the others are a year older than us. Okay then. See you guys later." I pulled the three into my class.

I saw Suzy and the other two looking at me with a who-are-they face.

"Guys this is Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan. They will be in our class now." I looked at the three boys and saw how they looked at the three girls. I smirked.

"Hohoho I see I see." I looked at Suzy, Yuna and Hana then at Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan.

"Well I'm gonna go to the others class you guys go and get along. Ciao." I ran off to Mingyu's class.

"Hey guys!" I walked into their class and saw Mingyu talking to that girl. I rolled my eyes and walked to the others.

"So what do we do now?" I asked as I sat down next to Wonwoo.

"He's talking to that girl right now. By the looks of it, I think she's flirting with him but he's clueless." Jihoon said putting on a disgusted face.

"She keeps on talking to him. Remember I met you guys at the park? Yeah she was in my apartment and there was so much fucking perfume. She must smell bad." I said making them laugh pretty loud.

Mingyu and the girl looked at us but I didn't give two shits about it. If he wants to talk to her so be it. I'll talk to his friends.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Mingyu asked walking towards us with her. We smelled her strong ass perfume.