Chapter Twenty Four

Better

Why am i laughing?!

With him mind you again!

I faked a cough then i covered my mouth then i walked back then i went back to him again

"Get out." I said

"H-ha? Bakit naman Krista.Things were finally getting better!" Better?! Really?

"No.I'm just being casual with you!" Because that's the truth.

"Why don't you just let me start again?! Why can't you just let me fix us!" Never again.

"Fix us?" I tried to be calm "Okay tell me how are you going to fix something that is wrong from the beginning?" I said which made him stare at me and think.

I know that face so much,up until now.

"How could you say that we were wrong from the beginning?" I know that voice so much that i know he's hurt.

Too bad because i think he's not the same.He doesn't know me as much as i do.That's another reason why we were wrong from the beginning

"Do you really want to know why?" I asked to him.

Fine dare me to answer you Ethan.

Just dare me to.

"No." My shoulders rolled down and i involuntarily expelled a heavy breath."F*ck.This love hurts me so bad but i won't give you up now.I'll never give you up."

"Love isn't called love if you can't sacrifice.If you really love me.Then let me go! Sacrifice me! This love is selfish! It's bad!" He stood there listening to what i say. "Maybe this isn't even called love!
Because the love i know will never leave! The love i know would let me go!" I forced my tears not to pour down while he's here.

"I'm sorry if the love i know is not like that.I'm sorry if the love i know isn't enough for you but that doesn't mean i'm giving up,God knows how much i love you but i'm giving you the love i know.I'm giving you my love kahit walang matira sa akin.This is all i have accept it or not i will always be here." Yumuko siya at tinungo ang pintuan ko at ng sinara na niya ito nagdalawang isip siya at nakita kong umiling ito ng konti at yumuko muli at sinarado ang pinto.

I'm also sorry if the love i have wasn't enough to make you stay.Your love could've been enough if you were there.

But you weren't.

So i'm sorry.

"Go Krista! Whoa!" I licked the guys neck then i sipped the lemon then drank the vodka.

And the crowd went...Wild!

"Sa Abs!!!" Sigaw ni Yca.

I lifted the guy's shirt then Yca put the wine to the guy's abs.

Damn he's hot.

"Wag mong lamunin girl!" Sigaw ni Yca

"Pauwiin mo ng buhay!" Sigaw naman ni Ash.

Napatawa nalang ako sa nga pinagsasabi nila mga loko.

I sipped the red wine on the guy's abs then i tasted the sweet taste of it.I laughed then i did it again.

"Ayoko na! Grabe kayo sa akin!"

"Thankyou! It was the best bridal shower!" She laughed and so as the others.Nag joke ata ang mga iba niyang kaibigan.

"Kung di mo lang talaga bridal shower! Nakakainis!" I said then she gave me a hug.

Wala tuloy maghahatid sa akin!