Meeting Mark

Jacks POV

"Plane ticket, money, suitcase,keys," I said to myself, checking that I had everything. Today I was flying to America to meet Mark. Mark was a fellow YouTuber and we'd played games together, but we'd only seen each other through Skype. We were meeting up for Mark's birthday so Bob, Wade and I had made plans. I was going to stay in a spare room in Mark's house and we were going to go to a pub for some drinks and dinner, and we were going crazy golfing.

Just thinking about Mark made my stomach fill with butterflies and made me smile.
'He's your friend, you can't think that about him!' I mentally scolded myself.
A voice from behind me made me jump.
"When are we going?" The voice said, whining.
I turned around to see Anti-Jack. 

Anti-Jack was a fan made persona of me, a sort of dark half. He wasn't actually very evil though, as he mainly eats my cereal and sleeps.
"Once I've got all my stuff," I replied, chuckling at him," unlike some people I can't shadow travel. If your so eager to leave then just go, I'll see you over there. "
"Okay," he  spoke happily
I watched him turn to smoke to shadow travel and then I gathered my things and got a cab to the airport.

(Time skip)

I hadn't slept much on the plane so I was tired, but when the plane landed I was filled with a nervous happiness that I was finally in the same country as my friends. I wondered to myself what Mark would think of me, as I am quite short in real life.

Once I had gotten out of the airport, which was a nightmare(American airports have such tight security), I called for a cab. I got lost in my thoughts on the drive to Mark's house, mainly thinking about him. I knew he would probably not feel the same way about me but I could hope. As I drew up next the American's house, I paid the cab driver and knocked on the door.

Sorry it's so short but it's my first fanfic so I don't really know how to do stuff :)