Oh, Jack

Note:
I'm English so I might spell things differently than how Mark would say them but I'll try to change it if I notice it needs to be the American spelling.

Mark's POV
It was my birthday tomorrow, and I knew that Bob, Wade and Jack had planned something. I didn't know much but I knew that Jack was coming over from Ireland.

As I thought about the Irish man, my face grew warm and red, and I felt nervous at meeting him for the first time. We had only spoken over Skype so I was excited to talk to him face to face.
"When's Jack coming?" A deep voice behind me asked.
" I don't know. He'll probably be here soon, Dark."
Dark is persona made by my fans but somehow he gained a physical form. He usually pops up if he wants to mess with me by throwing things around the room but he mainly keeps to himself. For being the evil half of me, he's not all that bad.

Time skip

It was around 8:00 pm, I was editing, when I heard a knock at the door. I wondered who it was as I walked to the door. I opened it to be greeted with a familiar face, Jackaboy. He looked up anxiously, waiting for me to invite him in.
"Hey Mark, did Bob and Wade tell you that I'd be staying at your's?"
"No but you're welcome to stay, if you want."

I stepped aside to let him in, and once we were on the same floor height I realised that we were the same height. Jack looked at me and laughed.
"What's so funny?" I narrowed my eyes with suspicion.
"It's just that your so short in real life. I expected you too be taller. You are broader that I imagined though."
"We're like the same height and your actually taller than I thought."
"Are you calling me short?" He asked, feigning offence.
"Yes, " I said bluntly," The spare room is this way. "

I lead him to the room he was staying in and left him to unpack. Once I'd gone into my room and shut the door Dark spoke.
"I know you like him. I can feel you emotions and hear you thoughts. Some strange thoughts your having there Markimoo."
My face went red and I replied "If I like him, then you must like him too. "
" Not exactly. He is handsome though." Dark remarked.
"Yeah," I sighed dejectedly," but it just wouldn't work with him being in Ireland. And he probably doesn't even like me that way."

The door to my room opened and there stood Jack. 'Oh no!' I thought 'How much of my conversation with Dark had he heard!'
All of sudden, his eyes went wide as he looked behind me. He must have seen Dark. He looked panicked so I told him what was going on.