Darkiplier and Anti-Jack

Jacks POV

I'd finished unpacking, so I decided to explore Mark's house. I started with kitchen, then the living room, all the way round until I got to Mark's room. I heard him talking to someone
"He is handsome though," a voice, that sounded like a deeper version of Mark's, said.
Then I heard Mark say something shocking
"Yeah, but it just wouldn't work with him being in Ireland. And he probably doesn't even like me that way."

I suddenly felt as if I should make my presence known, so I opened the door. I looked at Mark and saw his eyes fill with fear, probably thinking about how much I had heard him say. My eyes wandered to the rest of the room, when I saw him. A taller, more muscular version of Mark, with red irises, a black shirt with the letter 'D' on the front, and a slight smirk on his face. I started to panic, wondering if Mark had the same physically formed persona type person as I do (Anti-Jack).

He probably saw the panic, because he started to explain.
" Jack, don't be afraid. You know how the fans sort of 'made up' a dark persona for me? Well somehow it became real. I don't know exactly how or when but now I've got Darkiplier. He does his own thing most of the time but I usually rant to him." I could tell he was scared to tell me because he was staring intently at his hands and mumbling a bit.

I felt a slight breeze behind me, as I usually do when he shows up, and Anti-Jack appeared beside me. Mark suddenly looked up.
"Me too. But he just steals food from my fridge and watched tv. " I laughed nervously.
Mark looked relieved but also apprehensive about trusting my 'dark' half. I wasn't much better; I didn't exactly trust his dark half either. They are, after all, our dark personas.

Suddenly, what I heard Mark say before I came in, rushed into my thoughts. I didn't want to make this night even stranger, so I didn't ask him about it. I probably should've though.

Again, sorry about the short parts. Please comment about whether I should put different POVs in different parts, or if I should change perspective half way through the part to make them longer :)