Mark's Birthday

Note:This bit starts back at when Jack and Mark come out of Mark's room. And thanks for 40 reads guys it means a lot :)

Jacks POV

Mark and I were awoken by loud noises coming from the living room. There was a loud crash; we both hurried to get up. As we walked into the lounge, we saw two floating clouds of smoke, one red and the other green, flinging things off shelves. The clouds of smoke noticed we were there, they floated down to the ground and transformed into Dark and Anti-Jack.

Long story short, they got 'told off' and we went and had pancakes for breakfast. At breakfast, Anti-Jack asked me why I was in Mark's bedroom. I went red and hissed at him to shut up.

After breakfast, we went and got ready for going out. It was Mark's birthday. I had got him a new microphone for recording as his had broke, and some chocolate.

Mark and I met up with Bob and Wade at the pub we arranged to go to. We all gave Mark his presents, then we got food and a couple of drinks. After eating, and drinking until we were all slightly tipsy, we went crazy golfing.

Mark's POV

Jack got his fifth hole-in-one in a row and shouted,"Beat that ye f-ers!" The tipsy-ness bringing out his accent. I smiled thoughtfully towards him, our eyes meeting. He smiled back, and I looked away, blushing. I probably shouldn't have drunk as much as I did, considering Bob and Wade would witness any stupid things I did, and probably record it too.

Later, after the golf, we said our goodbyes and headed home. I called a cab as Jack was pretty much passed out already. For an Irishman, he was such a lightweight. The cab came, we got back home, and I lead Jack into the lounge. I lay him down on the sofa, and headed to the bedroom to get ready to record.

Time skip to after recording

"Buh-byye!" I said to the camera. I turned off the camera and went to the lounge. On the sofa was a sleeping Jack cuddling with an equally as passed out Anti-Jack.

Dark appeared beside me, and we both stood, looking fondly at our respective Jacks. I turned round and told Dark I was going to bed.
"Okay," he said, " I'll stay here and make sure they don't hurt themselves. Goodnight."

Today was the best birthday I'd had in a while.

Thank you again for 40 reads. It really does mean a lot. Hope you enjoyed:)