Acknowledgements

Wow. This story has been such an experience. I've definitely grown as a writer, so expect the next book to be even better.  There are definitely a few people that I need to thank for helping this book reach its end.

First and foremost, ReadingobsessedSteph is my editor, partner in crime, and friend. I definitely would have given up on Myths halfway through if not for her. Go check out our collab, The Gospel Truth, on the profile NeverLandFairies3 if you like Disney ;)

Secondly, bellabehrend, my first fangirl, I am continually shocked by your boundless enthusiasm and A+ comments. You're so incredibly supportive.

To nightshade_wizard because I honestly never expected you to like these books, and the fact that you would come up to me and say "THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS TOTALLY UNFAIR" makes me happier than you can probably imagine.

There are a million people I could thank individually, but I really want to give a quick shoutout to all my followers and anyone I gained as a reader through this process. When I started Legends, Myths was at a measly 2k reads: that has since tripled. I cannot express to all of you how much that means to me.

Big thanks to @LawlTam and @Dragons-of-Old for all the votes and comments! You guys are incredible.

I hope you guys are ready for the third and final book in the trilogy, Monsters! It may take me a while to start it up, because there are lots of other projects I'm working on right now, but it's definitely coming!

And hey: if you liked this book, please drop me a note on my message board or PM me, because I would LOVE to get to know all of you! Meeting new people on Wattpad is half the reason I love it so much! Don't be a ghost reader :'( ghost readers make me so sad.

Much love to all, see you in a few months with MONSTERS!

~Paint_splatt