Chapter 6: Erase

(A/N: Letting you know that Chara is bold and Frisk is underlined so yeah)

(y/n)'s POV

After eating the pie, I started packing more stuff into my backpack like the green striped shirts and light brown pants (which surprisingly fits me) in the drawers. Flowey was asleep since watching me pack isn't entertaining. I grabbed a container to put the rest of the pie in and carefully placed in my backpack as well.

After packing everything I needed, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I didn't want to make it long because I don't want Flowey thinking I left him. As the warm water sprayed over my body, it relaxed me thinking everything's going to be okay. I just need to get back to the surface and get Asriel's body back. It might take a while for him to get used to my company, but I know he enjoys it. He just doesn't show it, he's like...a tsundere from the animes.

I quickly finished the shower and dried myself off. I grabbed a green striped shirt, but kept wearing my pants. I quietly exited the bathroom and entered once again at the bedroom with Flowey in it. Flowey's still asleep so I'm off the hook, for now. I silently yawned to myself and crawled into the bed where I placed Flowey in. I snuggled up to him and slowly fell into sleep with a smile on my face.

Back up in the surface (No One's POV):

"F-frisk?! What are-"

Stab.

Toriel gasped as the knife plunged into her stomach. Her breathing hitched as she sees herself fading from the world.

"Why are you doing this?! I thought being with us in the surface is what you wanted!" She cried out to the teenager in front of her.

"Why you asked? Well, being part of this pathetic kid's body isn't what I wanted. What I want is to kill EVERYONE!!" the teenager cackled maniacally.

"I want to erase this timeline and move on to the next ones. And you know what I want to THOSE timelines? I want to ERASE them too! And then, I'll be in control, I'LL BE GOD!" she screeched to Toriel.

Toriel was almost faded as her eyes widened realizing the teenager was no longer Frisk.

"C-chara...I-i should've known. Y-you want revenge..." she took her final breath.

Toriel was completely faded as her soul shattered, dust piled on the floor in the living room.

Chara smiled evilly as she stepped over the pile of dust.

"Only one down, more to go." she muttered to herself as she left the house with the knife in her hand.

'Chara stop doing this?! You need to calm down and just wait for my sister!'

'Your sister, huh? Why should we wait for her? She's just another human to kill.'

'No, she isn't! I know she went to the Underground to find Asriel. I just know why she left for that reason!'

'You better be right about that, or else I will kill as soon I see her.'

This chapter fills you with DETERMINATION.