Chapter 7: Exiting the Ruins

Flowey's POV

I woke up from silent snores next to me. Wait, next to me? I looked down and see (y/n) snuggled up on the bed we're in. Light pink dust covered my cheeks as I noticed the position we're in.

Damn, what's so different about this human?! Besides the fact, she's Frisk's younger sister, there must be another reason. She acts like she already knew me before she fell down here, yet she doesn't know me. Frisk only told half of the story of Asriel, my true self.

 She probably doesn't know a lot about what happened between Chara and I. I bet that Chara is possessing Frisk by the locket. My thoughts were being interrupted by hearing a groan below and see (y/n) rubbing her (e/c) eyes.

"Uh, morning Flowey." (y/n) yawned.

"Morning, idiot. Come on, we got to get out of here and get to the surface. I don't have all day!" I growled.

(y/n) frowned at my response while I was giving her a smug look. She slowly got out of the bed and quickly put the rest of items in her backpack. She carefully grabbed me and we started heading downstairs to exit the Ruins.

I continued thinking along the way out the Ruins, thinking what would go on up at the surface. Did Chara kill someone yet? Or has Frisk figured out how to get rid of Chara? I know it might take some time for Frisk to get used to everyone because she did genocide before the pacifist run. Or at least majority of genocide. She couldn't kill Sans. She lost her 'determination' after so many deaths from Sans. Does (y/n) know any of this?!

"Hey Flowey, is there something wrong?" (y/n) asked with a hint of concern.

"It's nothing, stupid. I'm just thinking." I snapped.

(y/n) ignored the remark, "About what?"

"Like I said it's none of your business...yet" I muttered the last part.

We reached the door to the exit of the Ruins and (y/n) took a deep breath.

"Okay, here we go." She softly spoke as she opened the door into the cold bitter snow.

This chapter fills you with DETERMINATION.