Chapter 15: The Half-Monster

A/N: don't mind me and lotro music, I'm just in the mood so just listen to it, kay?

(y/n)'s POV

As Sans was guiding me to use my powers, I felt different. Like, where did all of this magic come from? I didn't even know I was using magic the whole time. I quickly learned how to shape shift, and that THIS isn't even my true form. I guess this is what the human looked like before I was fused with her.

Surprisingly, I was a quick learner when Sans was teaching me. It's a good thing he's doing it because he was there when this all happened to me. I mean he was also experimented as well, but that was because he was Gaster's son. Gaster only wanted to make his sons stronger in case they were in danger or for good purposes.

I turned into my true form as my hair became white and long. My eyes were a light bluish purple color and my outfit consists a white blouse with a plaid skirt and black flats. I grew white fox ears and tail as well. Sans' expression stayed the same reminding myself he's seen it before. I relaxed my muscles and sat down on the edge of Sans' bed.

"You did good, (y/n). I'm surprised you learned this so quickly. It's only been 3 hours. Heh, bet that Undyne would be proud." Sans sighed lightly.

"Hehe, yeah I bet! So, about Chara..." I started.

"Oh, uh that. Um, she is uh after ya cuz you have a better body than Frisk's. And since you're mostly human in this timeline, she will definitely want to get her hands on you." Sans bluntly answered.

Well, damn it! We sat there in silence since I basically finished training. I looked around the room to see if anything changed while I was gone in the underground. No surprise that it stayed messy, I stood up and started cleaning his room leaving him baffled.

Since we are waiting for Chara to come, might as well clean! Sans chuckled at my actions as I just smiled genuinely. I kept his tornado alone, it's always cool to look at. As I finished cleaning, I looked over to Sans and fell asleep on his bed all curled up.

I said a quiet 'aww' and quietly left him and his room. I hopped downstairs and grab a plate of spaghetti from the fridge. Papyrus has gotten much better with his cooking. When I first ate it, I got sick shortly after, but now it's edible and good. I took my plate of spaghetti and sat on the couch watching the local news showing recent deaths by Chara.

I sighed and finished my spaghetti and glanced over to Flowey and he was still unconscious. I guess he wasn't used to teleporting. Which reminded me, I still had stuff at my house I needed to get for the evacuation. I teleported to my room and grab my notebook, sketchbook, pens, pencils, and my lucky wolf plush.

As I was about to teleport back to Sans' house, I was knocked out and fell unconscious.

This chapter fills you with DETERMINATION

Okay sorry for the REALLY short chapter and the delay. Last week was just horrible for me, and I started school in 3 days (which I kinda want it start already cuz this summer wasn't it's best in my opinion. It was mostly health, volleyball, and family issues tho, so no worries to you.

I'm not promising this, but the next chapter might happen in at least 2 weeks. Since school is starting and volleyball season, I won't have much time to write sadly. And this story is ending soon! But don't worry, there is a sequels and there will some romance, drama, and all that good stuff. Yes, I just realized that this is a slow burn.

Anyways, next chapter is the fight against Chara so yea be prepared for feelz! It might be the last chapter Idk but its going to be loooonng so yea be prepared.

~Katy

P.S. does anyone else ship blueberry and dream? Cuz it's now one of my otps thanks for the rp GuinniDay and Tinarrow XD oh and also G and night!