Cracked chappie idk

"GODDAMIT STEVE!!!"

"FLOWEY I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!!!"

"(Y/N) CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING?!" Flowey was frustrated with this video game that Sans and (Y/N) have been obsessing over with recently.

"I think he needs a break~" "NO SMILEY TRASHBAG I WON'T YOU LOSE TO YOU CUZ I'M STILL LEARNING THIS WEIRD TECHNOLOGY!!!" Flowey screeches.

"Flowey, you may have to give up eventually, Sans is the best at Happy Wheels." (Y/N) sighed as she fell on the couch behind the computer Flowey and Sans were playing at.

Flowey was playing Happy Wheels for the first time, and Sans wanted to see if he could beat his highscore. So, they have tied in everything except one level he's playing at the moment.

(Y/N) closed her eyes as she heard Flowey and Sans yelling at each other and the game. It was hilarious, in (Y/N)'s opinion. The humans and monsters were finally in peace from danger which eased (Y/N).

After saving the world a couple times just for her love interest(s), was exhausting and they deserved a break. Luckily, (Y/N)'s computer was working like lightning still and had some of her favorites games on there including Happy Wheels.

All of the sudden, (Y/N)'s phone buzzed as she got a notification on Youtube. Jackesepticeye uploaded a video and it was a song called All The Way (The song on top) and immeditely sat up and opened Youtube to play the song through her speakers.

As she played the song in full blast, Flowey cracked a smile and continued trying to beat Sans' highscore on the level. Sans was listening and slowly came over to see what the song/ video was about.

(Y/N) started dancing around on the couch as Sans just stood laughing his ass off while Flowey was DETERMINED to beat the level.

Right before the song ended, Flowey screamed at the top of his lungs "ABOUT FUCKING TIME I FINALLY BEAT YOU BONEHEAD!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU LIKE HOLY SHIT ITS A NEW RECORD AND JUST DAMN THAT TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO DO IT AND NOW IM ABLE TO BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING AMAZING SONG IT INSPIRED ME AND YEAH FJLEFLEHKGLEHKGLEHNKGVBORJHBOERHIBHIJROBHOTGBHOEBHIORBHIEROIBHORVMWEOCMWEOCMIWEOCMIOWEICNOWECNOWECNIOWECMWEOGHOERVBRNOVBIRJVOWEIJVOEWJIVOEWIJVOWEVIJWJWEOVIJWE"

Yep, I know it's not a chappie but I just love the song so much I already memorized it in an hour or so. So, yeah next chappie will hopefully be tomorrow!

~Katy