Chapter 13: A Past Unfolded

Y/N's POV

"Dafaq mean I'm not originally human?!" I exclaimed. How does he even know I'm not human! I'm clearly human!

Flowey sighed as he looked at the ground. He looked at the ground for a moment as to trying to find words to explain. I sat down across the statue with the unbrella over top as Flowey was still figuring out out how to say it to me.

Flowey looked up for a moment then moved down from my shoulder to the ground so that he's facing me. His expression was worry, confusion, and sadness.

"Did Sans ever tell about the timelines?" Flowey started as his expression grew serious for once.

"Uh, he mentioned it to me a little bit, but not much." I answered with a confused expression.

 "Well it doesn't matter at the moment." He sighed as he continued sharing this 'story'.

"Hundreds of timeline ago, you along with Sans and Papyrus were experiments of W.D. Gaster. You were a wolf monster, cousin of the lesser and greater dogs' family. You came down with deadly sickness just like Chara. Gaster decided to cure you by turning you into one of his experiments. When you were on your last breaths, Gaster injected Determination in you. He...also killed a human and used the body to fuse with yours." Flowey revealed.

"Since you are a monster, you had magic just like the others and used magic to gain control over it. You became a shapeshifter, (y/n). (A/N: that's what you look like after the fusion and that's your original shapeshifter form) You became great friends with Sans after the incident, never knowing of me being a flower and then Frisk came along. Every reset besides this one has been genocide, because Frisk gave her soul to Chara. She killed you hundreds of times, (y/n) and it hurt watching it happen. I couldn't help you, I was trapped in Chara's clutches and then resulting killing me." Flowey chocked near the end.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm alive and right here." I interrupted Flowey.

"This is the first reset that you are Frisk's sister which makes no sense! This reset must be a glitch, and this suffering has to stop. I imagine that you must have taken form of Frisk's actual sister and replaced her sister existence as well." Flowey's face showed confusion and anger.

This is too much for me. First, I'm really a monster who can shapeshift and two, this is the first pacifist run?! How come Sans never told me about any of this, but a fucking flower is?! He's my best friend, and yet he lied to me about my whole existence!

Growing frustrated, I screamed out, "WHAT THE HELL SANS?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT ME BEING A GODDAMN MONSTER AND BEING BESTIES DURING THAT TIME?! WHAT. THE. HELL."

Flowey shrunk down from my loud voice, guess he's not used to hear me screaming. I gasp knowing I might have scared him, since he might be growing feelings. I calmed down and just layed on the ground hearing the soft tune from the statue.

Flowey didn't say anything, but just went under the dirt for a moment, then returning. He as well layed his head on the ground and then closed his eyes, dozing off. I glanced at his figure knowing how tired he is.

After a moment or two, I dozed off as well until I heard footsteps running our direction. They were soft, but sturdy footsteps and I sat up trying to see who could possibly come down here. My eyes widened as I see Sans running towards Flowey and I.

"(y/n), I heard you say that I lied, and that you learned about your past. Heh, guess you didn't know that you legit screamed that in my skull. That hurt, you know, giving me an earful." Sans said as he grew closer to me, slowing down.

"Doesn't matter, we need to get you two out of here, before Frisk and Chara comes. We need to hide."