Important A/N (please read)

Hello! It's Katy-Chan here and I just wanted remind/ tell you some things that you guys might wanted to hear.

Well, first of all, the next chapter is the last one before the sequel for this. Before I write the sequel after this, I will write a Sans x reader based on DTS. Instead of reader going for Flowey, it will be Sans. Also, that book will be more of (y/n)'s memories that will be very important once the sequel is released.

The sequel won't happen anytime soon since I need to write the sans x reader beforehand. It will be short, but very important so I suggest reading it once I get it published.

The next thing I want to talk about is that I have started a small fragment on the next chapter and I hope to finish it around mid September. Yes, it will be that long. I have planned this ending basically near the beginning of this story.

Also, if you guys are bored, (kill me for doing thisss) I have just published a prologue for underswap sans x reader last night (technically 2 this morning I think) and I would appreciate it if you read it. You don't have to, but yeah.

Did I cover everything?
.
.
.
.
Oh wait a minute, next weekend (Labour day weekend), I won't be on as much since I have family coming over the whole weekend. Also, I have a volleyball tournament in the middle of it. Yay...

Okay, so that's it I guess?

I dunno

Here have this:

~Katy