Chapter 11: Code Al

A/N: Reminder that Chara is bold and Frisk is underlined. Yep, it's that time again.

No One's POV

"Tick, tock, tick, tock. I'm getting bored here, let's go kill someone else. It's been awhile right, Frisk?" Chara impatiently stomped around in Frisk's body.

The poor girl, she always ended up with the psychopath one way or another. This is what happens when you wear one of her precious belongings. Yes, the heart locket that Asriel gave her not long before she died.

Frisk, who has no control on her body and speech can only speak in her mind with Chara. No warnings to the monsters that Chara killed with Frisk's hands. No warning to Toriel.

"When are you going to stop this?! This keeps going on for hundreds of timelines but that was without (y/n)-." Frisk snapped at the demon teenager.

"I'd say let's go kill Undyne already. She always seemed to be the hardest besides the comedian." Chara interrupted, ignoring the question from the teen girl. "And I know where she's at this time. I'll strike her in while she's sleeping." She giggled to herself, leaving Frisk to frown.

'Undyne's my best friend; I can't afford her to be killed again.' Frisk thought to herself, hoping Chara can't read her thoughts. 'Maybe if I gained more control, I might be able to warn her and Alphys to evacuate the area.'

"Hey! You better not be thinking of trying to get rid of me, Frisk. You do know you gave your soul to me all those timelines ago." Chara laughed.

Chara skipped along the now dusted roads on the way to Undyne and Alphys' place. The blade in her hand glistened in the night, making her look human. Frisk on the other hand, trapped in Chara who is possessing Frisk's body, pondered on how to warn the others without getting caught.

'Maybe if I control the body for a few moments once we get there, I might be able to warn Alphys to start the evacuation plan. Then, maybe once everyone leaves Chara won't kill anyone if they aren't near.' Frisk planned out to herself.

After a minute or two, Chara reached to the steps of the fish and reptile's house. She hid her knife and quickly dusted off Frisk's clothes making her look innocent.

"Don't do anything stupid, Frisk. I'm watching you." Chara told Frisk. Frisk nervously nodded making Chara's mouth twitch up a little.

Chara knocked on the door loudly hoping one of the monster girls were up still. "J-just a minute!" a squeaky voice said from the other side.

Scrambling was coming from the other side of the door, quiet footsteps were coming closer to the door. The door opened slightly revealing the small yellow monster in her nightgown.

"O-oh, Frisk! What are you doing at this hour? It's 1 in the morning!" Alphys' eyes widened at Chara.

"Mom needed some space for week and I was wondering if I can stay here for a while?" Chara asked questionably.

"Um I guess it's alright with me, but I need Undyne's approval first. Come in." Alphys replied opening the door all the way.

Chara smirked and walked in leaving Alphys baffled at Frisk's action. 'Something's not right, here. Frisk never smirks.' Alphys thought.

'Okay I need to get in control now before it's too late.' Frisk said to herself. She used her Determination to gain control, causing Chara to gasp in disbelief. Frisk gained control of her body and voice.

"Alphys, you need to start the evacuation plan, now! Chara's back again she's going to kill Undyne-" Frisk yelled.

"SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?! I CONTROL THIS BODY NOW AND I'LL CONTINUE TIL THE END OF TIME!" Chara screeched gaining back in control.

Undyne came in the room rushing to Alphys shocked at her expression. Alphys' expression was a mixture of sadness, fear, anger, and determination?

"U-Undyne you need to s-start the evacuation. And hurry!" Alphys growled.

"Alphys, nonsense! I got this punk! You need to start it, they need you more than me." Undyne retorted.

"NO! They need you more, you'll understand why once you start it!" Alphys pushed Undyne out of the way seeing Chara's blade in the air to Undyne.

Slash.

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Alphys coughed up blood seeing the slice on her torso. She falls on her knees and smiles softly at Undyne.

"Go, now. Protect the others and be their hero, one last time." She spoke softly and melts to the ground, turning to dust.

Undyne's reaction was swift as she quickly ran out of the house preparing for the evacuation as Chara was cackling in laughter. Tears fall from her scaly face as ran, making spears to block Chara in their house.

She ran to the Skelebros' house and screaming at the top of lungs, "CODE AL, CODE AL, CODE AL, CODE AL." to the rest of the town. Humans and monsters knew of the evacuation in case this happened, thanks to Sans and Alphys.

Undyne slammed the door opened to the Skelebros' house out of breath for once. Papyrus was in the kitchen hearing Undyne's outburst outside.

"CODE AL? I NEED TO WAKE UP SANS THEN. HELP EVERYONE INSIDE THE HOUSE TO LEAD IN THE EVACUATION." Papyrus said sternly finishing his spaghetti.

Undyne nodded and went to the hidden door on the wall in the living room. She carefully opened it showing the luminous hallway beyond the door.

Undyne checked if there was still room for humans and monsters, thankfully there were. Monsters and humans became piling in the Skelebros' house and quickly entering the hidden door.

'I hope (Y/N) gets back here safely since she doesn't know about the evacuation.' Undyne said to herself.

This chapter fills you with worry?