Chapter Four

"Your name?" The attendant asked me.

"Darcy Austin" I said, a bit unsure.

I was ambivalent because I didn't really know which name did Mr. Stephan use to book my ticket; Darcy Austin or Darcy Macaulay.

"Yes Ms. Austin, your departure is at 2:00am" She said and looked up at me.

"You are allowed to carry a suitcase which weighs 15kg and an external handbag which you can carry with you on the plane weighing 7kg" She instructed.

"Okay" I smiled at her and went to a place where I could weigh my luggage.

I walked over to a sort of conveyor belt and tried to pick up my suitcase.
I had not realized how heavy my suitcase was. There was hardly anything in it, but still it was so heavy.  
At least it was heavy for me.

"Here let me help you" I heard a voice speak up from behind me.

I turned around to see who the person was. 

He was a boy, around my age with blondish hair. His hair were brown at the roots and blonde at the tips. He had light brown eyes and a few freckles near them. He was tall; I was way shorter than him, like I only reached till his shoulder. He wore a pair of tracks which were grey in colour and a hoodie which was turquoise blue in colour. He wore a pair of sport shoes of a brand I was unaware of.

"Okay" I smiled.

He picked up my suitcase with such ease that I started finding myself too fragile for this world; that bag was too heavy for me but for him it was just like a feather.

Just as he placed it, he looked at me and smiled. That's when I discovered that he had slight dimples.

He's so good looking!

Wait
What's wrong with me?

Darcy get your shit together!

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Your welcome" He smiled and walked away.

I then checked the weight of my suitcase.

Exactly 15kg.
Good; but the problem now was- how the hell do I get this thing down from the conveyor belt.

I started pulling the suitcase down, instead of picking it up.
To my surprise I managed to get it down.

I took the suitcase back to where the attendant was.

"It is exactly 15kg" I said and smiled.

"Great so you will have to carry your handbag with you on the plane" She smiled.

"Okay" I smiled back.

She loaded my suitcase on a conveyor belt and put a kind of a sticker on it. Also, she had picked my suitcase with great ease.

Was I the only one who had difficulty in picking up a suitcase which weighs only 15kg?

"Just give me a minute" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure" I smiled back.

I wonder- how do they keep smiling?
They also have bad days. Everybody does. Nobody's life is perfect, but still they manage to hide all their pain behind a smile. That is something incredible and it should be acknowledged.
So in short she is an Eccedentesiast.