Chapter Five

"So you're originally from Amsterdam?" Tadeas asked, as we entered the aircraft.

"Yeah" I said, looking up at him.

"Let me tell you-" Haley began but an attendant cut her off.

"Sir, your seat is the economy class and ma'am yours too" An attendant said directing it to Tadeas, Abela and Haley.

"What?" Haley shrieked.

"How is that possible? We all had booked business class tickets! How is it that only Joshwa got the business class ticket?" Tadeas said, apparently annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir but that's whats registered" The attendant said.

We stood near a pair of seats which were located in the business class compartment.
I stood on the inner side i.e., near the seats and Joshwa was practically sticking to me.

He's got some strong cologne.
It's smells minty and-

Before I could be called a cologne detective, I began paying attention to what commotion is presently created.

"Sir, please follow me to the economy class, as this argument is creating a disturbance to other passengers" The attendant said calmly.

"Tadeas" Joshwa said and rested a hand on Tadeas's shoulder.

"Just go and sit down over there" Joshwa said.

I heard Tadeas groan.

"Seriously?! I thought this trip would have been amazing" Haley said and stomped towards the economy class.

Umm...apparently their trip was over and they are about to go back to high school routine..right?

Abela hadn't said a word, she just smiled at me and followed Tadeas and Haley to the other compartment.

Joshwa turned around to face me. He smiled.

"Do you want me to put your bag up there or do you want to keep it with you?" He asked, referring to the kind of space that was provided over the seats for our luggage.

Not to mention, that I shared a seat with Joshwa himself!

What a coincidence!

"Just let me remove something" I smiled at him and bent down to remove the novel I was currently reading.

I was currently reading 'As You Like It' by William Shakespeare.

I have read many classics, but I somehow missed out on this book.

After I got the book out, Joshwa put my bag in the provided space.

Then, we sat down.

"So" Joshwa said, looking at me.

"What makes you want to study in UCL?" Joshwa asked.

"You really just sounded like the person who takes student's interviews" I chuckled and he laughed.

"No but seriously, why are you leaving Amsterdam? It's such a beautiful place" He said.

"Personal reasons" I said and he nodded his head.

I really don't want to seem like an open book...
You can call me an introvert.

"You guys came to Amsterdam for your vacations?" I asked.

"Yup" He said.