Chapter Six

A bird is safe in it's nest - but that is not what it's wings are made for.

This quote is the reason behind my courage to leave my nest i.e., Amsterdam and move across the globe to London.
For several years my mother had clipped my wings.
I wasn't allowed to go out with my friends; however I would be lying if I said I had friends.
But I did have one friend who's name was Abby, she had been by my side for five long years.

What happened to her, you ask?

Well, when I was fifteen years old my mother decided that I shouldn't be hanging out with her because she would be a 'bad influence'. My mother never really liked Abby, she never gave me a reason for her hatred towards Abby, all she said was - "Darcy darling, I don't want people pointing out at you."
My mother was always worried about what others thought, she was never concerned about my happiness and what I actually wanted.

I shook out all the thoughts about my 'past life'.

I have come to London, to start all over again; leave every bad memory behind.

We are currently at the Heathrow airport; waiting for the arrival of our baggage.

I found my suitcase, but I know I wouldn't be able to pick it come.
Joshwa seemed to have read my mind. He went forward and picked up my suitcase, again with such ease. He then placed it near my feet.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"What are friends for" He said with the most charming smile.

"It's nice to hear that, especially when I haven't had a friend for years" I said as he picked up his own suitcase.

"But you have us now" Tadeas smiled and slung an arm over my shoulder.

I gave all of them the biggest smile ever.

"Come on let's get going" Haley said and we followed her, while dragging our suitcases along.

Tadeas offered to carry my handbag, which was a very kind gesture, but I somehow managed attached my handbag to the suitcase.

Don't ask me how I did that.

I just.
Did it.

As soon as we reached the place where all the people waited to receive the passengers, Tadeas's arm fell from my shoulder.

"What the...." He trailed off.

"What the hell is Regeal doing here!" Joshwa said through gritted teeth.

"Wait. That's Regeal?" I asked Tadeas, who stood there with his jaw dropped to the floor.

Regeal was leaning on a black sports car. He was short as compared to Joshwa. His hair were dark brown in colour and he wore a pair of shades. He wore a black tank - top with a pair of white baggy pants. He matched it with a pair of ankle length black converse shoes.

"You know him?" Tadeas asked, glancing over at Joshwa.

There was a sudden fear on Tadeas's face.

I turned around and found Joshwa staring right into Regeal's soul. His fist were clenched and he was breathing heavily.
On the other Regeal was smirking at Joshwa.