Chapter Nine

"Help me!" The voice yelled.

"Darcy!" It yelled again.

"Dad?" I opened my mouth to yell but water filled my lungs.

I gasped and my eyes shot open.

It was the same dream. I have been getting this dream since my first day in London.

In the dream - I have been drowned in the deepest ocean body. However, I hear my father's voice every time. He seems to be calling out for help. He seems to be calling me for help. I always try to call out to him, tell him that I'm here, but water fills my lungs; and well, then I wake up.

After I finally came back to my senses I realized that Joshwa was still in my room.

The laptop was no longer on my lap but Joshwa's head was. My head lay on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. As his chest rose, I got a glimpse of his sleeping face. The morning rays of the sun fell on his face, making his skin glow. His face was ineffable and I couldn't stop myself. I cupped his face with one of my hands and stroked it with my thumb. I felt his breath get uneven and his hand tighten around my waist. I hadn't realized that his hand was around my waist, until now. All I hope is that he is still fast asleep or else the situation could get awkward.

For about five minutes I kept stroking his face. But then I got my shit together and started using some sense. I slowly got out of his embrace, which was extremely tough for me, because his embrace gave me a certain feel of tranquillity and security. Getting out of such an embrace can easily cause a torment.

After I got out of bed, I crouched and slowly opened the drawer which was under the bed so that I could pick out an outfit for the day. I decided to pick out something comfortable as we will be roaming through the markets of London today. I settled on wearing a black sports t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. On top of the black sports t-shirts, I decided to wear a red and white flannel, which made the outfit look cute. I finally completed my outfit by pairing it with brown boots.

"You've got a good choice" Joshwa's voice startled me.

I looked up at him. His eyes still had some sleep in them and his sweatshirt's hoodie was over his head. His blondish-brown hair peeked out of his hoodie, which made him look incredibly hot.

"God! You scared the shit out of me" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

I stood up from my crouched position and began walking towards the washroom.

"Darcy" Joshwa said and I turned around to face him.

"Yeah?" I said.

He got out of bed and walked towards me.

"Move on to the next chapter or you'll never finish the book" He smiled and then walked out of my room.

***

"You took forever to get dressed!" Joshwa sighed.

"I took literally five minutes" I said and rolled my eyes.

"You were the one who took forever to set your hair!" I stated the truth and he nodded his head in disapproval.

He wore a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top of it, with a pair of black jeans which completed his outfit. He paired his outfit with white tennis shoes.