Chapter Seven

It's been a week since my classes have started, and I must say UCL is pretty impressive. Not to forget UCL's ineffable infrastructure. The university was more like a maze. I hardly remember in which room my classes are held! Heck, I don't even remember where my locker is.
Even after the tour, Abela had given me on my first day in UCL, I still don't remember!

After I had told Abela that I was not jet lagged, she had taken me for a tour around the campus. The university was massive. The classrooms were like the ones they show in films. The ones with a projector board, and seats which were in the form of rows, attached to one another (I'm pretty disappointed with the joined seat system, 'cause even if you want to sit alone; you can't!). There was this area known as the 'learning space' where there were chairs around a circular table, and a few tables and chairs near a massive glass wall from which you could see the entire university. Also, there were these sofas which were in the form of stairs. The learning space was an amazing area, if students wanted to have group discussions.

Then Abela took me to the most sacred place ever. It's considered sacred only for the people like Abela and me.

The library.

The library a.k.a my place of worship was ineffable and almost chimerical.
It had two floors, I repeat two floors and both of them had tall bookshelves. There was not even one bookshelf which had an empty space. It was just loaded with books. There were many rows provided as a sitting arrangement on the first floor of the library, and on the second floor there were only a few seats; usually people sat down on the floor instead of sitting on those seats.

This is my abditory.

After visiting my native place, Abela took me to the UCL sports ground. The sports ground was MASSIVE. By massive I mean, it covered nearly 100 acres!

I'm already in love with this university.

After the long tour of the university, Abela took me to this small restaurant, where we had our meal. All this while, it was just Abela and me. Tadeas was accompanying Joshwa, who didn't even to step out of his room.

He really has some very deep hatred towards Regeal. Doesn't he?

On the first day of classes, I struggled to find my class. At first I entered the wrong class and made a complete fool of myself. Then I found Abela, and that's when I finally found my class. The first class of the day was English and we began with the literature part. Abela and I were practically jumping up and down our seats when the teacher announced that we will be beginning with 'The Tempest' by William Shakespeare. I had already read the book so it was more than just exciting to be reading it all over again.

It had just been a week since I joined the university, and we are already given assignments.
In total there are four assignments to be completed.

The first assignment is of Maths, also known as 'Mental Harassment'. Turns out that Joshwa is exceptionally good at Maths. However, Joshwa hasn't spoken to me ever since he found out that I am one of the Macaulays. I still don't know what's between Regeal and Joshwa, Abela said that Joshwa had some sort of personal grudge against Regeal.

But then why is he pissed at me?

I remove all those thoughts from my head, as soon as they enter; it's a waste of time.

Moving on, our second assignment is of English in which we have to write about the message that Shakespeare wants to put forward with his stories. This assignment is the best one as compared to the others.