I Kissed a Cat and I Liked It

Dedication is going to MorningGloryTaylor, bless their little heart! Haha they really wanted this chapter to be post ASAP! Well here you go and enjoy!

Picture on side is Toby!

Chapter Eight

           I just couldn’t believe it, Tobias Bennett Jr. stood there in my clothes. He looked the same as in his picture except his hair was a little longer, and right now he had a bad case of bedhead. Sexy bedhead and he even looked sexy in my clothes, god I really hoped I didn’t sleep with him.  What a waste, to sleep with someone as sexy as him and not even remember it. “Declan!”

            I snapped out of my thought and looked back at Karina, she gave me the look she always gives me when I was doing something I was supposed to do. “Um yeah sorry, Toby right?” I said as I looked back at him. He had been missing for almost a year and then out of nowhere he just popped up here in my apartment. I had no clue to how he got here or how he ended up in my bed.

           “Um yes hi,” he said as we continued to stare at him. He looked around before he looked at us again. “So I bet you are wondering how I got here?”

            “Yeah that would be nice, especially since you have been missing for almost a year.” Karina said.

               “I don’t even think you two will believe me when I tell you.” He said.

                “You make it seem like it’s alien abductions or something.” I said.

                    “Something like that, I hope you don’t mind I borrowed some of your clothes.”

                   “No problem, um are you hungry or thirsty can I get you something?” I asked.

                “I would like coffee but well,” he looked at the ground. I still had the coffee and glass all over the floor.

                  “Oh shit,” I bent down and started picking up the glass. “Yeah sorry about that, um is there anything else I could get you instead?” I dumped all the broken glass in the trashcan and started cleaning up the coffee.

                “Um no I just wanted coffee, it’s been a long time since I have had any, but I’ll take a donut.” He walked closer to us and sat down next Karina. He reached inside the box and pulled one out, he took a bite out of it and moaned as he savored it. He noticed us looking at him and he stopped eating, “Sorry it’s been a while since I have had a donut too.” he said as he put the donut down.

              “You know what I’m going to get the coffee maker from my apartment.” Karina said as she got off the stool and walked out of the kitchen leaving me alone with Toby. He looked up at me, his eyes were beautiful, the same blue as Jude’s.

            “So um yeah last night,” I said. I was debating where or not to just ask him if we slept together. I just didn’t want to sound like an insensitive jerk for being too drunk and not remembering, but maybe he would know where Jude went or even know if he was here when he came here.

               “We didn’t sleep together if that what’s you were going to ask.” He said, I nodded my head. It was a relief I didn’t, I just didn’t want to make it awkward if we did and I didn’t remember.

             “Well when you came over did you happen to see where the cat went?” he looked at me again as Karina came back into the kitchen holding her coffee maker.

             “Here Declan plug it in and make a fresh pot of coffee so Toby here can tell us where the hell he has been and how the hell did he end up here.” She sat back down next to him and started talking to him as I plugged on the coffee maker and started a fresh new pot of coffee.

My Girlfriend's CatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara