Unexpected News

Chapter Nineteen

In the few months I had been with Toby, it still sadden me every time he left back home in the early hours of the morning. I was still waiting when it was going to be okay for us to come out as a couple.

Every time I asked if he was ready to go public about our relationship, he says it’s not the right time yet. I was starting to believe his father was the one telling him not yet. Which I didn’t understand, it has been a while since things with Clayton have blown over.

All I wanted was be able to go out in public with him alone and not with his family. All just so no one finds out I’m dating my bosses son, I understood why but I just didn’t care what people would say but at the same time it just wasn’t my life they were going to talk about.

“You know you don’t have to run off every times,” I said as I watch Toby get dressed. This is what he always did, we spent the night together and he left early in the morning. “You know I feel like we are just having an affair every time you leave,” I picked up the hat and sunglasses he always wears. “You’re dressed in a very cheesy looking disguise and you’re creeping out at the break of dawn.”

He took the hat and glasses from me, “you’re making it seem like I like doing this.” He put the hat on, it was one of my baseball cap. I gave to him the first night we spent together.

“I’m sorry, but I’m just so over this hiding our relationship. I want to take you out on a real date, I don’t want your dad and sister always tagging along. I want to kiss you, hold your hand and just be lovey dovey with you in public to the point it makes other people sick.” He chuckled as I kissed his neck, he rested is chin on my shoulder.

“I know, trust me I want that too, but I also don’t want things to get out of hand. You know things barely settled down with Clayton and your doing so well in the company. I just don’t want to mess that up for you, with people saying that you’re only at that position because you’re dating me.” He lifted his head up and looked at me, he worried too much about what people thought. Then again he has always had to worry because of his dad’s company and the unwanted spotlight his family always had to be in.

“Baby you know I don’t care about that, I know that I got it for my hard working skills and just being awesome at what I do. I don’t need to be proving myself to anyone and nobody’s approval matters to me, I already have the approval from the people that matter.” He sighed.

“Ok well I have to stop by today before my first class and I’ll talk to my dad about us coming out as a couple. Does that sound fair enough?”

“Yup sounds fair,” I kissed him. “You know it’s still pretty early,” I grinned at him and he shook his head. “I don’t work until nine, your class isn’t until later in the afternoon.” Kissed his collar bone moving along his neck, gently nibbling. He moaned as my hand slipped under his shirt.

“Just for an hour more,” I grinned as he pushed me back onto the bed. “But it’s my turn to be top,” I loved it when he took control. When we had sex, he wasn’t the same sweet and innocent Toby everyone knew. He knew what he liked and wasn’t afraid to take control.

“Have your way with me,” I said as he threw off his hat.

“You know you have really corrupted me,” he leaned in and kissed me.

“Is that a bad thing?” he chuckled against my neck.

“Not at all,” He whispered softly.

 “Come on now, our hour together is wasting away.” I always loved starting my mornings this way.