The two clouds and the sky's truth part 2 (edited)

(Author's notes)

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"foreign language"

'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters
(The drawing in the media ⬆️ was drawn by me. The picture in the media is a screen shot from my other book that is just my anime drawings)

Last chapter
Just as I was about to grab the handle, the front door swung open with great force, revealing the one person I was hoping I wouldn't run into...my 'mother' is stood there with a expression on her face that I know Extremely well, I prepared myself for the worst. I closed my eyes and awaited the beating, I was about to get receive, when I heard footsteps behind me, I then open my eyes to see another person I loathe and wished to avoid at all costs my 'father' Sawada Iemitsu, but for once, I suppose I should be happy to see him, after all he got me out of a beating from Okaa-San by telling me to make him a coffee to which I replied " okay Iemitsu-San. And thank you for coming home when you did Otou-San" I said, seeing as I am not aloud to call them anything that is remotely close to family terms I said the last sentence under my breathe, so no one heard it.

Now

STILL TSUNA'S POV

After making Otou-San's coffee, I went up to bed, a few hours, I heard two sets of foot steps heading to my door. With absolutely no warning my door was suddenly flung open and my 'parents' came in, their eyes practically screamed 'you-are-going-to-die' I was slowly dragged by my ankle into their room, where they proceeded to punch me, kick me, slap me, whip me.... (You get the picture). After what seemed like hours the beating stopped, they told me that the beating I was just given was punishment for not giving Onii-San a birthday present, which confused me because I gave him his gift this morning after all it's not like I could forget, we share the same birthday for Kami's sake, then it all clicked into place, Onii-San lied to my 'parents' to try and teach me that I have a certain place. I slowly got up and made my way to my bedroom. Locking the door behind me, I walked over to the bed and collapsed on it.

2 hours later

I looked over at the clock on my bedside unit, the neon numbers read 11:00pm, I knew that by now my brother and 'parents' would be asleep, so I slowly got up from the bed, as to not make any noise and slowly slid my laptop out from underneath my bed, before sitting at my study desk. I opened lap top and turned it on, I saved up money for this laptop and seeing as my, oh so gracious 'parents' only ever got Giotto, nice things and gave me all the stuff he didn't use anymore ( I should have probably said before but tsuna is actually the worlds best hacker, thief and tied for the position of best hitman with reborn but because they have never actually fought everyone assumes reborn is stronger because he is one of the arcobaleno's but in reality  even though tsuna is younger he is actually the stronger one, only he goes under the alias of deadly Cielo (cliche I know but couldn't think of anything better) and only pretends to be dame as to not draw attention to himself ( I know typical choice of him being a hacker, but I don't care))

Deadly Cielo is now online

Shoi: 'Hey Cielo-Sensei can you do me a favour and hack into the vongola database'

Deadly Cielo: 'Why can't you do it yourself, you are a hacker as well, last time I checked'

Shoi: 'Yes I am a hacker, because I studied under you but the fire wall is to complex for me to hack into and you have more experience'