A little bit of poison in my life (<- think of the song mambo no.5)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time
" oh nothing justo hat tsuna almost died" reborn said causing fon to go wide eyed "how" the martial artist replied only for reborn to say "tsuna's wounds opened up again and he almost died of blood loss" fon was shocked after all, every single one of the arcobaleno loved and cared for tsuna like he was their own. (Yes even verde. Verde:hey even I have a heart. Me:sorry).

Now

Outside the Sawada household

NO ONE'S POV

Giotto looked at his little brother worry evident on his face they just reached the gate in front of their house and we're just by the door when tsuna froze immediately Giotto new something was wrong due to the fact that tsuna didn't move a muscle then he also sensed something coming from the other side of the door that would probably turn out bad if tsuna went in but just as they were going to walk away the door was opened and there stood a tall man with blond hair and a frown on his face otherwise known as lemitsu, behind him you could just make out the figure of what looked like a worried and fearful nana. Giotto gulped and followed his gaze to be met by the one thought that really scared him and that was an emotionless tsuna glaring right back at the older blond. Just as Giotto and tsuna were about to leave lemitsu said "Giotto-kun where the fuck do you think you are going?-" lemitsu said but before he said anything lemitsu carried on a while dragging him back into the house "you are forbidden from being around that useless thing you don't want all of it's weakness to rub off on you do we?" He said with a scowl on his face and took Giotto up to his room locking it before returning down stairs and closing the door so nana couldn't see also locking the door so she couldn't help the boy at all.

He began to walk slowly towards the boy but stopped when he heard banging and saw Giotto watching from his window which was locked from the outside and smirked before continuing to walk towards the brunette and pulled out a knife and said "I can't believe trash like you actually survived and also I mean I'm gone for a few days and scum like you has already turned my wife against me and made my son weak you were a mistake and you don't deserve to live and continue to take up precious oxygen and water that would better serve and help everyone else" then proceeded to carve something into the boys skin but wasn't happy when he didn't even see the boy flinch so decided to go to the boys back and carve more words into his back but again the boy didn't flinch or so much as bat an eyelash so lamitsu decided he would stab tsuna but just as the blade made contact with the skin it began to melt which at first confused the blond but then he noticed all of the red blood on the knife's grip was turning purple and was emitting a purple haze making realisation cross his face 'poison' he thought but didn't know where it came from.

" if you so much as even touch the person I see as my little brother again I will kill you lemitsu" a female voice said from behind him which made him angry but what made him more angry was that tsuna whose face he could see turned around and was smirking at the blond which led him to get out the pocket knife he carried on him and stab him 10 times before returning to the house leaving a bleeding tsuna in the walkway and a shocked Giotto and nana who had just got into giotto's room a few minutes beforehand.