how to lose brain cells, step one: have Giotto as a relative

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Everyone heard the sound of a gun being loaded and looked towards reborn who said "I will be back I have a marshmallow freak to murder"

Now

The guardians, Giotto and the other arcobaleno were confused as to what reborn was on about and why he suddenly wanted to murder byakuran. As reborn started to walk away Kurai walked over and pinned reborn down and said "I am not letting you kill one of the people that me and my sister came back here to save" in a very sadistic tone.

Tsuna looked at the boy with sparkling eyes and a tear dropped from them and he said "my baby boy got my personality" with a huge proud smile. Ayame hugged Tsuna tighter while glaring at reborn. When Giotto finally processed what Kurai had said he asked "one of the people?" the others all looked curious. The twins nodded and Ayame said "sit down this is going to take a while" everyone did as told.

"Okay so on the day we were born me, my brother and our mother were taken captive by a famiglia and our mother was forced to undergo experiments or the scientists would kill us." Ayame started. "On our tenth birthday they were going to stop our mother from seeing us and then start experimenting on us however we were allowed to see our mother one last time. During that time our mother helped us escape." Kurai continued.

"We had made it to a park where we met a woman named Aria Giglio Nero, she brought us to the vongola mansion where we met our father for the first time and the rest of your future selves." Ayame told the group. "We gave your future selves the directions to where our mother was being held, we wanted to help get our mother back but Giotto-san you and our father forbade us from going. Later on that day our godfather and Aria-san arrived back at the mansion" Kurai said pausing and looking at his sister who nodded.

"Only aria-san and our godfather returned, we were told that everyone else had been killed in battle however they took the enemy out completely before they died. Apparently they had managed to reach our mother but just not in time." Ayame said. "And since then we have been raised by our godfather and Aria-san's future self, but we never got the chance to have a proper childhood, or have a proper family, our mother never told us much about our family for the risk that the other famiglia was listening in to what our kaa-san was saying to get information" Kurai added

"The famiglia was named the resurrezione and they took pride in continuing all of the experiments that the Estraneo famiglia left unfinished or not started." The twins said. Reborn had finally calmed down after hearing the story so Kurai let go of him and said "glad you finally calmed down gramps" and walked over to sit by Tsuna and looked at the others and sighed looking at their mother who was face palming and said "I thought they were smart it should be easy to figure out" Tsuna chuckled and under his breath he muttered "apparently not" which was only heard by the twins who sniggered to themselves.