Chance of lightnings and torture to the pineapple

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

(I am making lambo the same age as tsuna and lampo the same age as the other older brothers also Deamon is already with Giotto but thought his siblings disappeared and died so stopped looking for them)

Last time
It had been a few hours since school ended and Giotto, G who just recently found out his sister was back, asari, ryohei, knuckle and Kyoko had joined them in the search for tsuna but all met up with the same result so went their separate ways and said they would continue the search tomorrow but with worry evident in each of the people present.

Now

Next morning namimori airport

NO ONES POV

Two teenage boys have just got off a plane from Italy one had black hair and was wearing a cow print shirt while the lder one had green hair and was wearing a mint coloured shirt. The older one turned to the other and said "we best get going I want to meet vongola decimo and hope he has a place for me in his famiglia I don't have time for brats like you. You should work harder as no one will accept a weakling like you I don't even care that you disappeared ages ago because you still came back as weak as you left." while the younger just nodded and thought 'yeah a brat like me hah your the only brat I see not to mention I'm hiding my true strength from you and I already have a sky so I don't care I just need to find tsuna-nii because I feel like something's wrong but I can just about sense his flames but only just' before both boys headed to the front of the airport while the elder was trying to find a way to the sawada house the younger snuck away to find his oozora (Sky).

Meanwhile at kokuyo land

A brunette had just woke up due to familiar flame popping up in namimori and thought 'so my Lightning has finally arrived now all my 'caring' guardians have assembled along with Giotto-onii-Sans guardians I should probably get xanxus-nii his information and let him now I'm 'okay' before I try and get out of here'. Tsuna smiled as he remembered the Lightning but that soon turned to a frown as he remembered he had his phone with him and he had information he had to get.

After getting all his information he sent a message to xanxus to tell him to sign on to the chat before signing on himself.

At varia headquarters

It had been almost a week since xanxus had heard anything about his brothers situation and was starting together worried even though he still remains emotionless to his subordinates. He then heard and annoyingly loud voice outside his door "VVVOOOOIIIII stupid boss that shitty cielo has finally sent you a message telling you to sign on to the chat" said the silver haired swordsman. At this xanxus immediately perked at the mention of the hackers name and signed onto the chat.

Entering chat

XX: trash are you alright it isn't like you to not get information when said unless you were hurt I hope you are alright anyway did you get my information.