Fight of the sun guardians + someone's depression

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time

Before falling asleep tsuna thought to himself ' after all this is over when I give everyone their memories back I am going to have to make everyone forget they saw all my injuries or i will be bugged 24/7 about it' before closing his eyes and drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Now

NO ONES POV

Next morning
Varia mansion

NO ONES POV

Lussuria had just got out of bed to wake up his boss xanxus but when he got to the room he found the room empty so thought nothing about it so went to go get tsuna but again found nothing there but thought that the both of them went somewhere to go and get the rest of the group up.

Sawada household

The arcobaleno and guardians have met at Giotto's house to take everyone to the forest near the cliffs to train them for the upcoming guardian battles and headed to the destination

20 minutes later at the destination

The group were just about to pass through the area to get to a little clearing when kyouya spotted something "reborn there is something over here" the blacknette said gaining everyone's attention so they followed him to close to the cliff to see a sight that they didn't expect.

tsuna was stood near the edge of the cliff looking out over the entire forest he heard a noise coming from bush next to him and said "come on I know your watching me you may as well come out" a second later he saw all the arcobaleno his guardians and his brother and guardians reveal themselves there was an awkward silence until Giotto said " tsuna is that you and how did you know we were there?". "Hhhhmmmmmm oh sorry but I wasn't talking to you I was talking to him *points to bushes causing everyone to become curious* xanxus I know you've been following me since I snuck out of the mansion so come out" the brunette said everyone stood there shocked as the scarred man walked out from behind the trees and bushes and said "trash for escaping and running away you are sentenced to death", all the others watched in shock unable to move as tsuna started to back away from xanxus who was closing the gap.

Suddenly tsuna felt his foot kick a rock and he turned around to see he was right next to the edge, he turned around in time to see xanxus infront of him and the taller said loud enough for everyone to hear " well trash I've been wanting to do this since I first met you, have a good trip to the afterlife trash" and with that xanxus pushed tsuna off the cliff and walked away smirking while muttering "useless trash didn't even put up a fight,to easy" everyone watching finally managed to move and ran down the base of the cliff to see a shocking sight which caused all of them to start to cry.

In front of them was a now deceased tsuna who was impaled in the heart by a jagged pointed rock  and was bleeding from the head all were frozen on the spot except kyouya and alaude who immediately ran to tsuna only to find no pulse causing the normally stoic hibari brothers to start to cry.

1 hour later

Viper had gone to the varia mansion to bite xanxus's head off for killing her nephew but when she got there she was let in immediately and was led to xanxus after 10 minutes of her shouting xanxus said "mammon you are officially kicked out of the varia and will no longer be aloud to roam these premises" viper looked shocked but said calmly"if you kick me out who will take my role in the upcoming guardian battles" xanxus seemed to laugh at that "you know for a while now we have already had many people skilled enough to take your place and this is that person *gestures to a clocked and masked figure to his right* he is far more skilled than you and will be the opponents down fall especially now that the person they are fighting for is dead and six feet under"the scarred man said with a smirk on his face and threw viper out.

Arcobaleno mansion

Viper just got back to the mansion noticing the depressing aura of everyone in there which consisted of everyone who had seen tsuna die but she didn't care because she  was fuming while releasing KI causing everyone to look at her confused  until she said "well I am no longer a member of the varia they sacked me and replaced me with some nobody that is apparently more skilled then I am with mist flames HA that'll be the day" everyone thought that she had lost her mind but shrugged it off.

Later that night in front of the sun guardian arena

The cervello had all the sun guardian candidates get in the arena (ryohei being reluctant a bit as all of tsuna's guardians had fallen in to a depression kyouya being the worst out of all of them but had remembered why he was doing this and agreed to the fight)the cervello then began the fight (happens same as anime but add knuckle in who double teamed with ryohei) after lussuria was knocked out ryohei and knuckle began to fight resulting in knuckle losing and ryohei obtaining the ring.

The cervello said "tomorrow's battle will be the battle of the lightening guardian be prepared" with that the varia turned to leave but reborn said "so xanxus whose the new recruit" catching everyone's attention xanxus motioned for the masked man to speak " my name is assassino notte (killer night) and I am the new mist guardian sun arcobaleno reborn" the man now known as assassino notte had a very deep masculine voice and was very calculating judging by his tone.

With that everyone turned around and left leaving the rest of the arcobaleno and guardians to prepare for the next battles to come and left and went to sleep for the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.
p.s. Sorry it is so short