Somewhat normal part 4

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
After a minute of happiness bluebell sprinted out the room and tsuna turned to his albino lover and said "she is so going to hate us by lunch time tomorrow" all the while the smirk never left his face the albino's smirk increased as he nodded even more and said "let the fun begin hehehehehehehe"

Now

The next day

NO ONE'S POV

At gesso manor a brunette and albino woke up to being jumped on by a blue haired girl shouting at them to get up. She was that excited that you'd think it was Christmas day and she was a five year old trying to get her parents out of bed to go down stairs and start opening presents.

When the girl finally left the room after realising that the two boys were awake Tsuna sighed and said "I was enjoying that sleep" byakuran looked at Tsuna and smiled then said "I can tell" when Tsuna heard the albino say that he said "how can you tell?" byakuran said "go stand in front of the mirror and look at you face" the brunette did just that and wondered what he was supposed to be looking at when the albino caught notice of this he started chuckling at the brunettes obliviousness and said " the bags that were under your eyes have gone you look like you're a few years younger now" the brunette blushed in embarrassment and said " we best get dressed before bluebell comes back in and see's us in the middle of getting dressed" with that the white haired boy nodded and they got dressed.

Just as they finished getting changed the door swung open to reveal bluebell looking angry at being kept waiting she turned to the two boys and said how much longer are you going to be I don't want to be late" the two boys looked at each other before chuckling and saying "we won't be late school doesn't start for another hour and a half but we will be ready in ten minutes go and get breakfast and we will be there in a bit okay" the girl nodded and left the room.

After 10 minutes later both boys entered the kitchen to see the blue haired girl stuffing her face with pancakes they both chuckled and sat down next to each other at the table before getting some pancakes for themselves and byakuran piling his with marshmallows and Tsuna with strawberries before finishing their breakfasts Tsuna then got up and walked to the kitchen and started to cook something 20 minutes later he was done and came out with five clothed bentos (black for himself, white for Byakuran, blue for bluebell and two purple ones for Guess who).

When they headed to the school they were 10 minutes earlier and saw Giotto, Alaude, kyouya and the others and Tsuna walked over to them and then names that were actually mentioned walked towards the brunette when the brunette saw them he smiled and pulled his back pack from the back and passed the two purple bento to the prefects who gladly accepted them. When Giotto saw one he started whining about why he didn't get one he was replied with "doesn't kaa-san already make you one therefore you have no need for me to make you one" before shaking his older brother off his shoulder and walking back to the albino and bluenette.