Finale part 2

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
He looked forward to see the triplets staring at him and motioned them to turn around and pay attention to the lesson.

Now

Once it was time for lunch in the lessons for Nezu-sensei returned to the classroom and walked over to Tsuna and said "I never expected to see you again Tsuna" the brunette smirked and said "well you are teaching my children so you should be seeing both myself and my husband every now and again for these things." Nezu chuckled and said "so I really am teaching the whole family?" Tsuna smiled slightly and nodded. "So do you still speak with Yamamoto-kun, Gokudera-kun, bovino-kun and Rokudo-chan?" Nezu asked. Tsuna nodded and said "yeah, they are currently on their way back from Italy, they've been there for the last month." Nezu nodded and it was at that moment that the triplets walked over.

Nezu turned to the triplets and said "well if it isn't my star students." The triplets smiled slightly and Kurai turned to Tsuna and said "kaa-san you never told us that you knew Nezu-sensei" Nezu blinked in surprise before turning to Tsuna and said "these three are your kids?" Tsuna nodded and said "well at least you know where they got their brains from" Nezu shook his head in disbelief but said "you know what I'm not even surprised."

Meanwhile at an airport in Tokyo

"ah, it's nice to be back in japan, I hope that the kids haven't traches the place" a man said, "they aren't that bad, if anything your guardians are worse when it comes to trashing the place" another male said. "Oh god please don't remind me" the first man said "OI WE CAN HERE YOU, YA' KNOW IDDJIT" the first man turned around and said "oh Zakuro I didn't realise you were still here" a smirk on his slightly aged face.

Another man walked up beside the first and said "I thought the first thing you would do would be to go and see Tsuna?" the first man sighed and said "as much as I would love to the five wolves in sheep's clothing aka my children are my main priority, besides if they weren't and Tsuna woke up I would be royally six feet under the dog house" shivering slightly knowing the brunette was a force to be reckoned with.

"What about you?" the man said, to the third male who replied "we can visit Tsuna anytime I just want to see my nieces and nephews and spoil them rotten." In the back ground you could here five people sigh in exasperation at the three males. One of the two males of the five whispered "you are a grown man Baka-Giotto and a mafia boss at tat act like it" the woman to his right who heard that chuckled and shook her head while saying "just don't shoot him no matter how much you want to Reborn." The hitman looked at the woman and said "no promises aria" he then turned to his Ex-student and said "OI Baka-Giotto we still have a three hour car ride until we get to Namimori. Keep your giddiness to yourself" as they started to get into the limo and head off in the direction of Namimori.