Surprise question and a brunettes hatred

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this ' .............................'

Last time
After a few minutes they heard the shuffling of feet upstairs and then saw a fully clothed byakuran carrying a fully clothed sleepy tsuna down the stairs after they sat at the table tsuna woke it properly and saw everyone other than byakuran staring at him and said the intellectual response of "what?"

Now

Tsuna had asked the question "what" to which his mother had shown him and byakuran the picture of what she had shown the others earlier and they both did the perfect impression of a tomato byakuran then regained his composure and smirked before signaling nana over to himself and whispering in her ear nana had nodded and byakurans smile went wider if that was even possible.

Tsuna stared at the albino incredulously before going to eat his breakfast after which nana had asked to speak to the albino privately and so she and byakuran walked into the living room. While they were waiting tsuna had been waiting for them to come back when he suddenly felt a rather evil aura in front of him so he had turned around to see his brother, reborn and his guardians glaring in the direction the albino had gone. So Tsuna had glared at them with a tiny bit of blood lust involved to which they all flinched and turned around to face the brunette who looked like he was going to murder them before they dropped their heads and then byakran walked back in and tsuna took him by the arm and pulled him out of the kitchen he told his mother that they were going out for a while and that he will be back a little later on.

Byakuran understanding that he was pissed off at all of his family in the house except nanathought that it would be a good idea for the brunette to leave before he goes berserk as at the moment he is a little unstable in his emotions with his new body ( god i just realised that i made it sound as if he was orochimaru) and before the mist flames surrounding his body disperce showing the demonic looking boy that they thought was a dream.

After they left they went to the park for a while and they were cloud gazig when byakuran looked at tsuna who was attempting to calm himself down and said " you know tsu-chan why not for a while at least you move into the mansion with the rest of my famiglia that way you can release the mist flames surrounding your body more and it won't take as much of a toll on you well at least until you become stable and if you want permenantly" the brunette looked at the albino in shock before a bright happy smile that was even more genuine then the ones he got when tsuna was around the others a smile that was only permitted to be seen by tsuna's extremely prescious people in fact only four people see this smile and they are Byakuran gesso, shoichi irie, kawahira and another close friend of tsuna's (to be named later) other then that no one has ever see such an angellic smile on the brunette and it was indeed a very rare sight to behold after a few seonds tsuna leaped forward and hugged the albino while saying that" i would love to and i maight just take you up on that last option is things plan out the way i think they are going to go" before getting up and walking to the brunette's house where nana was the on.y one in the house as all the others had left tsuna figured that they would probably be holding a meeting on how to kill the albino to which he was not happy about not happy at all.

When nana saw the brunette and albino walk back in hand in hand she looked rather happy she walked over to byakuran and said "so did you ask him" to which tsuna looked at his mother in shock while byakuran nodded and said "yep and he will be moving in with me" to which nana screamed in excitment when tsuna and byakuran went into tsuna's room and started to pack away tsuna's things into boxes that nana had recently brought into the room after about 10 minutes of packing things away tsuna had opened a portal of night flames to his bedroom in the gesso mansion and started to transport a few boxes of clothing before closing at and starting to pack up even more clothes after another 45 minutes all of tsuna's clothes were packed and were sent to his room in the mansion as well.

Next they started packing away all of tsuna's computers and electronics that he used for hacking and that took them two hours and then they took them back to gesso estate from night flame portals which byakuran was veryglad that tsuna had due to the amount of trips they would have had to make their and back before everything was moved before the room looked like it was just an old spare plain bedroom that was not used. They then went down stairs to get some cleaning supplies and then cleaned the room to make it look better before opening the window and taking all the cleaning supplies down stairs. Being hugged by a crying nanan who was going on about one of her babies growing up and how giotto should get a girlfriend to which both tsuna and byakuran laughed at before they both decided it was time to go just as they were reaching the gates giotto and his guardians, tsuna's guardians and the arcobaleno where walking towards the house they saw the brunette walking out and were about to approach him then they saw the albino following behind him they were about to go up to them and rip the white haired boy away from their brunette when they heard nana shout from the door by tsu-kun I'll miss you and do remember to stop by sometimes and bya-kun keep me updated" before recieving a nod from the two as they began to walk in the direction of the group where just as they passed all of they grabbed Tsuna and aimed there weapons at byakuran and fire them to which tsuna looked on in shock as the attacks caused an explosion.

When the dust settlered tsuna lowered his head and started to get really pissed and released some of his killing intent so when they all saw tsuna he lifted his head and they saw that his eyes glowing a bright red as he said in a demonic voice " what do you think you little pieces of shit are doing huh" when none of the others answered scared for their lives until reborn finally said "we are getting rid of the gesso family boss before he causes harm to both you and vongola in the future". To which tsuna spat "bullshit" making all of them surprised they didn't know that te brunette swore especially this much "i bet it was cause you were all jelous that i spent most of my time with him no *no one answered* by your lack of answer i guess my assumption is correct *tsuna pulled free of colonello who has holding him and walked over to byakuran* listen well because i will only say this once approuch me again and i will kill you, hurt him or anyone prescious to me again and I'll kill you. Reborn you can tell vongola nono that i am declining his offer for an alliance because from this day forth anything or anyone that is to do with vongola is dead to me" the brunette spat with venom lacing every word that left his lips before picking up byakuran and walking away leaving the extremely sad and shocked group that were stood there in fear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time