A sky's regret and another sky's beating (edited)

(Author's notes)

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time
Both the the Hibaris sat there In stunned, but suddenly, as if someone who pressed the big red button reading 'do not push' an emence bloodlust and killing intent that was felt over all namimori, which also caused a curtain red head to shiver in fear and have a stomachache as well as a curtain blonde to wake with a start in fear.

Now

7:50am
Sawada household

GIOTTO'S POV

I woke up and looked at the clock, not two seconds later I heard kaa-San shout for me "Gi-kun you are going to be late for school" I was up faster than you could say flash, running around like a headless chicken trying to get changed for school, I quickly ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair etc... When I finally got downstairs I quickly ate what Kaa-San made me, grab my bento and school bag before heading to school before I was bitten to death by my best friend (ex-best friend as of 8 years ago) and the other demon prefect who just happened to be Alaude's younger twin brother.

~~~10 minutes later ~~~

Just as I got to the end of the road, where the school was located, I checked my watch and it read that it was 7:59am, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding, 'at least I'm not late unlike that dame excuse for a brother of mine'.

Just as I stepped through the gates I saw something that really made my blood boil, my dame brother talking with Alaude, my best friend not his but mine (wow looks like he has a best friend obsession). My thoughts were cut short when a voice behind me appeared, I can't help but shake in fear as a shiver works it's way up my spine "your late herbivore, I'll bite you to Death!!!" The demonic prefect said I slowly turned around to notice he looked extremely ready to kill someone and I just hope that it wasn't me (author: *looks away* I don't even feel sorry for the poor stupid boy, also author: gives away tickets and popcorn for readers to sit back and enjoy the show). Just as I was turned around I was met by alaude along with the dame, I glared darkly at him, I saw him shrink back to nothing, feeling accomplished with what I just did, I can't help but let a smirk rest on my face.

ALAUDE AND KYOUYA'S POV ( yes they are thinking the same thing)

That idiot herbivore tried to give the omnivore a death glare, it was pathetic, but what really made my blood boil was the fact that the omnivore played along as if it were scary, he shrunk and hide behind me/Onii-San and The blonde herbivore just smirked as if he had accomplished something. Both kyouya/Onii-San and I had a conversation through a glare.

Kyouya: 'we need to get the omnivore out of here before we do anything'

Alaude: 'agreed, but how are we going to go about telling him to go to class without his brother trying to kill him, after all we do call him omnivore... because he is a really good actor and has everyone but us believing he is a dame'

Kyouya: 'give me a minute....... I got an idea why don't we just call him like we do everyone else'

Alaude: 'and that would be?'

Kyouya: ' a herbivore, which you are starting to act like Onii-San if you don't keep your carnivorousness I will bit you to death!!!'

Alaude: '*pales* I get it, I get it, no need to bite me to death otouto'

We both turn our attention to the Omnivore for a split second "Herbivore get to class before I bite/cuff you to death" both of us said at the same time as if we were in sync. The omnivore looked confused but then caught on and acted scared before running for the door of the building leaving us with his s****y brother who looks very smug right now.

AUTHOR'S POV

The blonde shouted to the brunette "yeah run away like a coward dame-Tsuna and don't ever come back you useless piece of s***". When the brunette was out of sight the idiot blond suddenly felt an extraordinary strong deadly aura and X infinity killing intent coming from his supposed friend and demon prefect. At this Giotto started to slowly back away only to later realise he backed into a wall and the two demons were getting closer by the second."W-w-w-what are you doing Alaude we're friends aren't we" the blonde said scared for his life. "No, we are definitely not friends herbivore and we haven't been for just over 8 years" alaude stated as his bloodlust sky rocketed. "W-w-w-why? As far as I'm aware I didn't do anything to you" the blonde said while trying to find an escape route.

" let's just say that I learned something about you and your family's true nature and I was extremely disgusted by what you did to your own brother, and let me tell you this, before you go to the hospital, he will be living with us from now on. Also don't expect your parents around for much longer especially after I'm through with them, .....shall we commence with the punishment *cough*torture*cough* kyouya?" The platinum blond said before kicking Giotto where the sun don't shine as well as kyouya jabbing the boy in the ribs with a Tonfa, this routine continued for the next 3 hours until the bell for lunch sounded, the Hibaris immediately left for the roof so that the omnivore wouldn't beat them there and start asking suspicious questions. Not 3 minutes after the hibari brothers left 2 members of giotto's friend group, that are all part of tsuna's bullying group (minus sun and rain, I didn't say cloud because Alaude isn't Giotto's friend), came and found the poor boy on the ground covered in his own blood, one ran to get a teache, while the other called for an ambulance. Just as the first student ended the call, the second student and one of the teachers arrived onto the scene. After the ambulance had departed, to take the boy to the hospital, the teacher immediately went to the head office to inform the boy's mother about what has happened , and that her son is in the hospital.

(oh! looks like people actually care about the poor excuse of a boy that they can't even see through a mask, I wonder what would happen if his close friends that don't bully anyone knew what exactly their friend and his parents do to his younger brother when they are all on there own?????)

After the bell went all the students returned to class but a curtain brunette was wondering why his intuition started flaring after leaving kyouya and alaude. His thoughts were answered when a teacher came into his class to get him, informing him that his mum was waiting outside for him, so they could go to the hospital because Giotto was attacked.

Tsuna smirked on the inside thinking of all the ways that he could thank the Kyouya and Alaude for their oh so helpful hand (note the sarcasm), because he knew what was about to happen was going to be hell on earth. Just as the boy was thinking this, further down the corridor the aforementioned brothers came into sight.

When they both spotted tsuna, they froze in place because of a certain sadistic smile just appeared on his face. Tsuna slowly passed the brothers, stopping momentarily beside the pair he whispered to them, " you best prepare for the punishment you'll receive, because whatever you two did, what they do to me will be much, much worse. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. WARNED!!!!" He said the last few words a little louder but the teacher was still to far away to hear him after stating his message, Tsuna continued walking and caught up with the teacher before turning around to give the two brothers, one final departing glare, as he disappeared around the corner.

KYOUYA'S SHORT POV

Once Tsuna was out of sight, Onii-San and I audibly gulped and looked at each other. We both had sweat dripping down our fore head as well as a look of fear in our eyes, we were really not going to like what came next were we?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time