YOUR WHAT?!?!?!

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Enma tried to register what he was told and he turned to the albino and said "may I come over to see him later" Byakuran nodded and said "yes I was planning on inviting you anyway because tsuna has something he wanted to ask you" Enma nodded and then they both left making everyone wonder exactly what byakuran had told Enma about tsuna.

Now

The day continued as normal for most people but for Enma he just couldn't think straight after what byakuran told him earlier of course he'd be freaked out and confused after all how was it humanly possible but when he thought about it he realised that anything it possible when the estraneo were involved.

As it was approaching the end of the day Enma was sat in class staring off into space when a shout from the front sounded Enma was startled but look at nezu-sensei and the teacher said "glad your back in the land of the living now can you please tell me the answer. As you obviously weren't paying attention the question was when X is normally distributed what is the probability that X is equal to 2 it can also be written like this X~N(13,16) P(X=2) ="

Enma looked at the bored and thought 'isn't this college math problems' but said the answer would be P(X=2)=0 as normal distribution is continuous it can't be equal to an exact number it can only be less than or more than" Nezu looked at the boy astonished and said "that is correct well done" after that he carried on the lesson.

Meanwhile at gesso manor

"I blame the damn marshmallow freak for this" a figure said as they knelt in front of a toilet bowl puking their guts out while another person rubbed circles on their back.

With byakuran

*achoo* "someone must be cursing me somewhere....hmmm...probably tsu-chan" the albino said to himself Ashe stood in front of namimori as the bell rang signalling the end of the school day.

Back in class

As the lesson finished Enma hurriedly packed his things and rushed out the door while texting his guardians saying he will be seeing an old friend alone and that he will contact them later.

As he got to the school gates he saw byakuran looking at him amused as he expected to be waiting like ten minutes and the boy appeared in less than 2. Just as they were walking the red head of the two turned and said " we're being followed" Byakuran nodded and said "I know question is how do we lose them because tsu-chan doesn't want them finding out yet." Enma thought for a moment and whispered "don't you guys have contact with. Bermuda ask him if he could create a portal for us to go through to appear at the vindice and then another to the outside of the house"