The storm and Rain guardian?

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time
Xanxus thought 'tsuna I hope your okay if you don't kill lemitsu I will in the slowest most painful way'

Now
Plane to namimori Japan
NO ONE'S POV

" why did that fucking arcobaleno have go call me to test the vongola decimo candidate my allegiance is to deadly Cielo-sama and always will be but what the hell at least I can see if the boss is worthy of not" a silver haired teen mumbled while looking through the window of the plane.

Time skip
Tuesday morning 7:00am

Nana walked down the stairs to see tsuna at the door ready for school with four bentos in his hand and his school bag in the other when she looked at his face she remembered a picture she got from the nurse and blushed. " nana I'm heading to school now I have to meet kyouya and alaude good bye" tsuna said as he walked through the front door and closed it "bye" nana said a little upset " don't worry he'll warm up to you eventually just be patient with him ok" Giotto said surprising reborn who was about to tell her the exact same thing. Reborn looked at Giotto shocked which caused Giotto to smirk "how didn't I notice you" reborn mumbled to himself but was still audible enough for Giotto and nana to hear " you can thank tsuna for that because before you turned up he taught me for to hide my presence to a level where even you wouldn't be able to detect it" Giotto said and then stuck his tongue out at reborn before continuing down the stairs.

Meanwhile down the road from the sawada house a silver haired boy and tsuna just bumped into each other " oi watch where your going bast-"the Silverette said but stopped when he saw the boys face. "E-excuse me but you wouldn't happen to be the deadly Cielo would you because you look very familiar" the Silverette asked again. Tsuna looked at the boy and then realise who the boy was and said " hayato is that you I haven't seen you in almost 8 years what are you doing here?". Hayato smiled and said he was here to test the vongola decimo candidate but he was only loyal to tsuna ever since he saved him all those years ago. "So Cielo-sama how are you?" Hayato asked. "I'm fine but can you please call me tsuna not many people know of my identity and I'd like to keep it that way so your here to test my brother huh" tsuna said to hayato hoping he would listen to him. " of course Cie-I mean tsuna,- wait a minute your brother I the decimo candidate then that also means that you are as well and I would humbly be your right hand man if you'll accept me that is" hayato exclaimed. " of course I accept hayato you can be my storm guardian and right hand man I believe your older brother G is friends and is the right hand man of my brother as well" tsuna said. "Wait does reborn know about this" the Silverette asked.

" no that is why he sent you I presume but I have to admit I'm looking forward to see the look on your brothers face when he sees you hanging out with me and if your wondering why is one because your in namimori Japan and he doesn't know and two because your hanging out with the dame of the school which your brother, mine and their friends used to bully me about before you ask my brothers stopped now bug we haven't been to school for weeks.so let's see what happens I might even drop my dame mask *snicker*." Tsuna said with a smirk creeping up his face causing hayato to sweat drop anime style.