Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader (Part 4)

Demonxlover: The wait for part 4 is now over! Here is what happened last time~

  'Where are you Grell?' You thought to yourself. You returned to the dispatch department and went to Grell's room. You sighed. 'Where on earth could he be--' your thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice. "Hey, release me!" It was Grell. You ran after his voice but stopped when you reached the head of the reaper dispatch department's office. "Honestly Grell, how many times are you going to slack off from work? I thought being punished by (L/N) was enough, but appearantly not." Grell gulped. "It seems that we need to take even greater methods to make you do your work properly. We will bring someone who will most certainly teach you a lesson..." 

_______________________________

Grell regreted his decision of trying to be punished again. He wanted to be punished by you, and no one else. He didn't know the one who would punish him and he knew that that person was not the least friendly. He was frightened. You were still eavesdropping and you heard everything, you took pitty on the redheaded reaper. You couldn't take it anymore and stormed inside. "You can't be serious! Mr. Sutcliff might not do his work, but he doesn't deserve 'that'--!" You were cut off by the head of the dispatch department's assitant. "Mr. (L/N)! Manners!" You became quiet. Grell was still relieved to have you around. "He will arrive soon, and you, mr. (L/N) will go back to work. Is that clear?" You hesitated, but in the end you sighed and nodded.

After you had been collecting all the souls on the 'to-die-list' you returned to the dispatch department. Grell had been on your mind the entire time.

Once you returned, you passed by Grell's room and went to your room. Ronald saw you and noticed that you weren't yourself. He went up to you. "Hey, (Y/N), wait up!" You stopped. "What's wrong? It's about Grell, isn't it?" "Yeah, I'm actually worried about him." "Well, it's not really new that he doesn't do his work properly, but I agree that this is just rediculous." Ronald sighed. "Are you going to visit him? He's probably scared to death at this point." "You're probably right..." You turned and went to Grell's room. You heard sniffling noices from behind the door and knocked at the door. You soon opened the door and entered the room. "Grell?" You saw Grell crying on the floor. His body was covered in bruises. You felt bad for the poor redhead sitting on the floor in front of you. Grell was crying his heart out, he didn't want to go back to that horrible man who was giving him the worst punishment ever. You knelt down on one knee in front of him and lifted up his chin. He looked at you as tears trailed down his cheeks. "My poor Grell..." You wiped his tears away. "I won't let them hurt you again. This has gone too far." Grell sniffled but soon a small smile appeared. He hugged you, he was relieved to be back in your arms again.
"I'll try reasoning with them. I'll take your place if I have to."
...

_______________________________

Demonxlover: Hope you enjoyed~ Part 5 will be up soon! ;)