Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader (Part 6)

Demonxlover: Excited for what will happen next~? Thought as much, let's dive right into it shall we~?

But first, here's what happened in the last chapter...

The head of the dispatch department's assistant got quite shocked by hearing this as well as the head of the dispatch department. "You honestly wish to take the blame for what mr. Sutcliff has done?" "Yes, if I can't make you see reason then I'll gladly take his place."

He thought for a moment. "I'll think about this - You may leave for now." He said. You bowed and left. You knew that you were one of their most important grim reapers and losing you would be awful to them.

You headed back to Grell's room...

________________________________________________________________

Grell looked up at you. You sighed and threw yourself onto his bed. He got up and approached you. "I don't know if they will listen." You said and sighed again. Grell smiled softly and went on top of you. He kissed your neck. "As long as I can be with you, (Y/N), I don't care what they'll do~" You smiled.

The next day you were called again.

"We've decided that Grell will receive one last chance, and you will be responsible if he does not behave. Is that clear?" You bowed. "Yes."

Days past and Grell was doing his work. He was reaping soul after soul that was on the 'To-Die-List'. You were observing him from a distance and smiled.

But, it didn't take long before Grell began to slack off again. You hadn't told him what the head of the dispatch department had told you. You didn't mind however, as long as Grell wouldn't get punished that way again or would receive pain in any way. You were called there once more and you accepted the punishment that you had been given.

You had been sent off to a different grim reaper department and had to stay there for who knows how long.

Of course people had begun to wonder where you were...

________________________________________________________________

Demonxlover: Will you ever be able to reunite with your beloved Grell~? And what lies in store for you~? Find out in the next chapter~!

{I know this chapter was a bit short, but the next chapter will be a longer one~}