Chapter 4

Dimitri glared at Rosalie, that one glare making it known to his wife that he wasn't going to talk to his daughter.

"I don't care if I'm being childish. If she thinks Christine would be the better parent then, why should I even bother?" He mind-linked her.

Rosalie frowned at him, but didn't say anything else. She knew that getting through to him when he's hurting was next to impossible.

Sara picked at her pancakes, she felt horrible for what she did. She knew she was wrong and deserved to be grounded, maybe even slapped across the face. But she couldn't change what she said. Not in a million years would she want Christine to be parenting her. She would probably be dead now, considering she's weaker than her sister.

After breakfast she followed Dimitri down the hall and ran up to him.

"Dad, wait-

"Go away." He snapped.

Sara skidded to a halt, "I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong, I'm just scared."

"I don't care."

"But I'm so-

"Just fuck off!" He snarled before slamming his office door shut.

Sara sighed as she sat against the wall, tears dropped from her eyes. She shook her head, telling herself that she was an idiot and just like Christine.

"Yes, you're an idiot, but not like your mom." Her wolf scolded.

"But Christine, my own biological mother, couldn't even love me! What if Jason leaves me for someone else?"

Her wolf was silent, Sara couldn't blame her, she knew she was a mess. Jason had told her last night that she better spend time with him later on or she'll regret it. She hated having such a controlling mate, but she knew she wouldn't get anyone else. No one else would ever love her like Jason claims to.

She eventually stood up to make her way back to her siblings, but someone grabbed her by the wrist. She spun around to see Jason glaring at her.

"Where do you think you're going?" He snarled.

Sara started to shake, "T-to my siblings. You said I could-

"I don't think so."

A/N: Jason and Sara's relationship is a huge factor to the plot. So...I have to squeeze this in.

It's not too rushed, is it?