Chapter 12

Jason screamed as Dimitri slowly cut through his flesh, the silver of the dagger burning him. Sweat coated his body along with his blood, causing Jason to feel gross.

Dimitri continued on with what he was doing, laughing when Jason begged for his death.

"Why would I kill you? You still need to finish your punishment." Dimitri asked.

Jason swallowed, "I-I've been punished enough."

Dimitri laughed, "Oh, you haven't been punished enough. Especially since you're a skin-walker."

"How did you...?"

"How did I know? Well, for starters, werewolves don't have black blood. Only skin-walkers do. And your scent...you can't exactly hide it now."

Jason just stared at him in shock, he then chuckled. "So, you're not as stupid as I thought."

"Oh? I'm apparently stupid?" Dimitri mused.

"Yes. You are. If you were smart you would of killed me by now."

Dimitri furrowed his eyebrows when he felt a sharp pain in his back. His eyes widened as he froze, he felt something get removed before plunging into him again. This time, in his side.

He coughed up blood before falling to the ground, shaking. Two men ran over to Jason and undid the chains, allowing him to fall to his feet.

"Take him. We have to be careful or they're going to find out." Jason ordered.

Three men grabbed Dimitri and forced him to walk out of the cell. Jason followed closely behind, smiling at the blood soaking Dimitri's once white shirt.

"Jason, what about that girl?" One asked.

Jason laughed, "I don't need her anymore, you can tell my sister to take the spell off. Maybe the bitch can find her real mate now. I should send a thank you card to her."

He looked back at Dimitri, he would never admit it, but he was afraid of capturing him. If he managed to break lose, they were in for it.

"Make sure he has wolfsbane going through his system all the time." Jason growled.

"Why?"

"He'll kill all of us if he doesn't."