Epilogue

Sara smiled as she walked with Jason into the family room, her hand resting on her very pregnant belly.

"Hey!" Sage cheered, walking over to her sister.

Sara chuckled and hugged her sister, "How was Hawaii?"

"It was great! Little Samantha and Rose here, loved the beach. I couldn't get them to leave it." Sage sighed as she looked at her twin daughters.

Sara chuckled, "I can't wait till I have mine."

"How is Jason handling being a new father soon?" Sage asked.

Sara sighed as she watched Jason wrestle with Mason. She had a smile appear on her face as she remembered her announcing it to him.

"You're pregnant? This isn't a joke right? You're actually pregnant?" He asked, excitement in his eyes.

Sara chuckled and nodded, a wide grin on her face. "I'm actually pregnant, Jason."

He had tears of joy in his eyes as he pulled her into a hug. Sara laughed and had her own happy tears.

"I love you." He whispered.

She smiled, "I love you too."

"He's really excited, but nervous too." She smiled.

Sage grinned, "Well, that's expected."

"He's just finally happy to have a family again."

"He deserves it too. He's now relaxing around the other werewolves?"

"Yeah, he's joining the guard and actually made quite a few friends."

"I can't believe the Summit pack did that to him when he was younger though." Sage sighed.

"I know, but luckily we won't have to deal with that again."

Sage nodded, "So, he still didn't pop the question?"

"No, I actually did."

"What?"

"Shhhh, I'm going to tell mom and dad later. But it was cute, we both sort of did. He was so nervous and had it in his mind that I would say no. I finished the question for him and then said yes."

"About damn time, you've been dating for what? Five years now?"

"Yupp and now I'm pregnant with our first child. I'm really excited."

Sage smiled at her sister, "You should be."

Everyone looked over as a boy ran into the castle, terrified. He quickly hid behind Rosalie.

"Demetria is trying to throw a car at me!" He cried.

Sara frowned, "Is that the same boy she threw a sink at just a few years ago?"

Sage nodded with a sigh, "Yupp."

Demetria sprinted into the castle and glared at him, "You took my chocolate!"

"No, I didn't! I promise!" The boy cried.

Rosalie raised an eyebrow as Dimitri quietly walked into the castle, taking a bite of a chocolate bar. When his eyes connected with Rosalie's, he took off.

Rosalie smirked, "Actually, your dad just walked by with a chocolate bar."

Demetria's eyes widened, "FATHER! YOU ARE SO DEAD! I DON'T LIKE AHY OF MY STUFF TO BE TAKEN!"

"FATHER? Where the hell did that come from?" Dimitri yelled.

"Well, you did screw mommy and she gave birth to me, didn't she? You're my father!"

Rosalie groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Just one child to be like me. Is that too much to ask for?"

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" Winter yelled as she ran into the room.

Rosalie sighed, "No, you are not cutting off your father's head. What did I tell you about using your father's methods as punishment for people stealing stuff and making your family angry?"

"Not to use them." Winter mumbled.

"Yes, now, go play." Rosalie sighed.

"Okay...OFF WITH HIS PENIS!"

Rosalie's eyes widened as she chased after her daughter. "WINTER, DO NOT CHOP OFF YOUR FATHER's DICK! WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM?"

"You say it all the time, mom!" Sage yelled.

Elijah frowned as he sat on the couch, "What's a dick?"

Sage and Sara sighed, "Nothing."

"So, dad has nothing?"

"He has a penis." Jason sounded.

"Are we really having this discussion with him?" Mason asked.

Sage rolled her eyes as a phone started ringing, she quickly excused herself and answered it.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, Princess Sage?"

"Yes?"

"This is Alpha Ryan, our territory was just attacked by skin-walkers. I was hoping we could stay in the castle until we can repair our packhouse?"

"Of course! What pack is this?"

"The Summit Pack."

A/N: Now onto book four....

You guys better love me.