Chapter 32

Sage sighed as she laid beside Mason, a full blown grin on her face. Their naked bodies were pressed against each other after their dance of passion.

"I love you." She whispered, kissing her mark on him.

He moaned when sparks of pleasure coursed through him. He hardened when Sage started to gently rub him.

"One more round?" She asked.

He nodded, "Oh, yeah."

Sex scene! Writing these are actually exhausting, believe it or not. My brain is pretty much on "I don't feel like writing this" mode.

It didn't take long for Mason to pin her down and slam into her. Sage smiled and moaned as he thrusted into her roughly. She grabbed his face and crushed her lips against his.

Mason kissed and sucked on her neck, each thrust got harder and harder until the headboard was slamming against the wall.

Their bodies were coated in a thin sheet of sweat, the sounds of their flesh smacking against each other and the bed hitting the wall, echoed throughout their room.

"M-Mason...I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me, baby." Mason growled in her ear.

Sage let out a cry of pleasure as she reached her climax. Mason groaned as he felt her walls tighten around his member.

He started to thrust into her even harder and faster, grunting when he neared his release. He quickly withdrew and came on her stomach, letting out a soft moan.

Sex scene over! Sorry it was so short, I wasn't really into writing it, I'm a little worn out from writing lol.

Sage sighed as she cuddled against him, enjoying the feel of his arms wrapped around her.

"I love you, Mason." She whispered.

He gently kissed her on the cheek. "I love you too, baby."

"Hey, Sage-FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! FIRST SARA AND NOW YOU!" Dimitri screamed as he slammed the door shut.

"DAD, LEARN TO FUCKING KNOCK!" Sage yelled as she wrapped her blanket around them.

She sighed, "What did you want?"

"I was looking for your mother's favorite movie! Jesus...I saw enough dick today to last me a lifetime of trauma." He grumbled.

Sage chuckled, "So...Sara and Jason got it on?"

"Fuck it, I'm out. I'll just find a movie on Netflix." Dimitri growled.

"So...Netflix and chill with mom? Someone's horny." Sage continued teasing.

"I'm done. Fucking stupid fucking dicks and sex."

"Awe, dad, don't be sad! Once mom gives birth, you guys can go at it like no tomorrow!"

"Sage shut up!"

"Just saying!"

"Well, I still have the biggest dick. Just saying."

Sage frowned, she could hear the smirk in his voice.

"You asshole! I did not need to know that!" She shrieked.

Dimitri only laughed as he walked away from her door.