Chapter 23

"We're home!" Sage yelled as her and Sara walked through the door.

"No one cares!"

Sage and Sara scowled at Demetria as she walked out of the kitchen, eating a jar of Nutella.

"Rude." Sage grumbled.

"That would be me." Demetria smiled before walking into the family room.

Sara sighed, "I'm going to shower."

"Why didn't you shower at the hotel?" Sage questioned.

"Somebody used all of the hot water."

"Oh.....right."

Sage scurried up the stairs and straight to Rosalie. She jumped onto the bed and sighed.

"I know what we're going to do." She announced.

Rosalie raised an eyebrow, "And that is?"

"Gather all of the packs and attack. Of course I would have to come up with an attack plan, but that's the huge plan. Instead of waiting for them to bring the war to us, we're going to bring it to them."

Rosalie nodded, "That's a good idea."

"I-

"We need everyone and need to attack the skin-walkers before Jason dies."

They both looked at the door to see Dimitri trying to catch his breath.

"Damn, running two hundred miles is tiring. New record for me." He stated proudly.

Rosalie and Sage just continued staring at him in shock. He frowned at them, he then sighed.

"Jason freed me. Now, can we start planning on saving his annoying ass or...?"

"Get.Your.Ass.Over.Here.And.Fucking.Kiss.Me." Rosalie growled.

Dimitri frowned and shook his head, "You look like you're about to kill me, I'd rather not."

"Don't make me get out of this bed." She snapped.

"Still not moving. You scare the living shit out of me." He states firmly.

She raised an eyebrow, "I am your wife! You better fucking kiss me and let me cry into your shirt!"

Dimitri sighed and slowly walked over, Sage burst out laughing as Rosalie grabbed him and kissed him. She cried and slapped him across the face.

"You should have called! Damn it, I've been laying here, pregnant, waiting for you! Everyone was worried sick and running around, making plans on how to save you!" She sobbed.

Dimitri gently picked her up and cradled her, "I'm sorry, baby girl."

Rosalie sighed as she wiped away her tears, "Now, what about Jason?"

"Dad, you're home!" Sara screamed as she ran in and hugged him.

Dimitri chuckled and kissed her on the head, "I can tell you're feeling better."

"I am. Now, what about Jason?"

Dimitri sighed, "He let me go, I can't tell you why. I want him to tell you, but we need to have an army in less than twenty four hours. From what I heard them doing to him, he doesn't have much time."

"I don't understand..." Sara whispered.

"Jason will die if we don't get there in time and kill those bastards. He saved me, it's my turn to save him."

A/N: Wow...this chapter sucks.