3 (Making A Stand)

Roxy's POV
Lee Mina.
Lee Mina was the one who tried to push me. I smirked in my head. *how weak* "yah! Let me go! " Mina shouted in attempts of freeing herself. I grabbed onto her arm firmly and glared at her. I was actually laughing in my mind at how weak she was. She looked really pathetic. Mina's minions approached me and tried to free her. I have Mina a little shove and she fell backwards, buttocks first. I maintained my emotionless mood as I tried to stop myself from laughing. "Yah! How dare u push the Lee Mina!!! Do u know who she is u retarded Ice bitch!?!" A minion shouted as she charged towards me. I swiftly dodged her attack and she crashed into the whiteboard . Her other minions approached me and tried tackling me to the ground. I yawned as I easily dodged their moves and pushed them onto the ground. I hissed at Mina ," don't waste my time u little fools. And I do not care or want to know who u are Mina." I walked away unintrested and I heard Mina fume. I headed towards the indoor stadium as I would be having self defence classes now. Thanks to Mina, I arrived 5 minutes late. Mr lee , my coach , shouted ," Roxy! You are 5 minutes late! Ur punishment is to show the class some self defence, no changing if forms or powers allowed. Pure self defence and u will be going against tacyal. " the class started whispering . I wondered who was that guy, good thing I am an assassin, I hope that guy is a worthy opponent.
" OMG, that new girl is so dead."
"I heard tacyal Oppa has a lot of muscle. He is one of the strongest fighters right?"
"yah, but not as strong as exo though."
"that new girl is goners."

the comments made by the students did not affect my mood. I gave no damn about them. Tacyal approached me. I had to admit, that guy was sure tonned. He charged at me , hoping to take me down. I swiftly dodged him and the audience awed. He seemed shocked at my swiftness and I saw a glint of rage in his eyes. He must feel humiliated . He charged at me again and I decided to attack. I moved a little to my right, grabbed his shoulder and punched him square on the face. He stumbled back, stunned. I must have punched him a little too hard as his nose started bleeding. He was now boiling with rage and he rushed towards me, his fist clenched. He tried punching me but failed. I grabbed his arm which was aimed at my face and flipped him over. I turned around and faced a bunch of shocked students and a stunned mr lee. I spotted a familiar girl waving at me unlike the other students. It was Soomi. Suddenly she gasped and pointed at my back. Before I could react, I felt a fist land on my back. I closed my eyes and thought that I would at least fly from the impact. Suddenly , I realised that it did not hurt. I totally forgot that I had been injured worst than a punch . Imagine 6 bullets in your body, 18 cuts, 7 bruises and u still have to fight off another 30 armed men. The class jaws dropped when they saw that I was unaffected by that utterly strong punch. Even tacyal was staring at me wide eyed. I smirked and whispered in his ear," payback time." I flipped him again and kicked him once on his shin. He winced in pain on the ground and I walked away , face still emotionless although I wanted to shout out to the whole world that that punch just felt like a nibble. Mr lee approached me and stuttered," well.... Roxy that was... Was exceptional... How are u unaffected? That is impossible? Since Roxy , you are this strong, are u willing to take part in this years school's battle.There are 3 segments. Hand combat, species combat and power combat which only royals can take part in. " I nodded and replied coldly," I will think about it." Mr Lee dismissed the still shocked class and everyone scattered away. As I walked along the hallway towards the cafeteria when I heard a shout. "Please no, please." I approached the sound and saw Soomi begging 12 boys who surrounded her. I felt the urge to punch them right now. Soomi had tears in her eyes and was begging them to release a card in a brown haired guy's hand. "Or what?" One of them mocked. They pushed her to the ground and she sobbed uncontrobly. " or I will freaking punch ur asses out. " I said as I approached them calmly. Shocked by my sudden appearance, they growled lowly. "How mature , why not pick on someone your own size ?" I mocked. " stay out of this ice princess." One of them growled. I snatched the card out of their hands and I lost it. I was really pissed. I really hated bullying and I would not make an exception to anyone. Soomi seemed lost and she was one of the kindest girl I met. I was kind of starting to like her, and it makes me really pissed to see 12 boys, bullying a girl!?! I growled too and some of them backed away. " do u know who we are?" One of them growled. I turned my head and mocked emotionless," Do u think i care?"I spotted chanyeol and rolled my eyes. Great, my seat mate is now my enemy. Just great. I helped Soomi up and glared at them before leaving. One of them grabbed my arm roughly, I was strong enough to tug my hand back. Shocked by my strength, the boys stood rooted to the ground.

________________________

Second update to today...Hope you'll enjoy it..... = ̄ω ̄=